Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TAKEN FROM THE ECHO

Sat May 12, 2012 12:12 pm

sleepers wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:You castigated some with one opinion for wanting to march (a democratic right even the Malaysians are not above), but it's okay for opponents to do so and and be able to voice their opinion.

March where ever you wan to, demonstrate where ever you want to, petition who you want to, but be careful of what you wish for, because we all have to live consequences of our actions, and if those actions lead to our club folding as they might, then it's all going to get a bit naughty.

From what I have been told, thank feck that meeting was cancelled, because there were some real shadies heading that way, nowt to do with me, and not saying I agree, just stating how it is, and the possible consequences.

I wouldn't want to be part of any group that could be responsible for closing our club, whatever the small possibility.

Been told there's already a list, and I just hope I ain't on it, because some of the people involved frighten the f**k out of me. :o

what i stupid thing to put on a forum board, make all of us look like school yard kids.
shadies,lists,ffs WE all need to calm down

Agreed.

Sat May 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Tracey is on the Trust board.
jammsy 1927 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:Surely, the only true representatives are the supporters trust, people pay to join them,to be represented, and to have a voice at the club (no I am not a member)

I am not to sure what Cardiff City Supporters club have a constitution/charter what it consist of or their aims and objectives

This is not knocking Vince or any other of the officers, of the supporters club, they do a cracking job, ferrying fans around the country, Do any of the supporters groups contact their members to canvass their opinions,? enabling to talk on other fans behalf. I really don't know, it would help me make up my mind if they do speak on behalf of their fans who travel with them. The same of Tony Jefferies and this message board.

:? :?

WE WERE TOLD IN THE MEETING THEY NOW HAVE 669 FANS REGISTERED AS MEMBERS, TRACY DID SAY THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEM WERE NOT LOCAL AND LIVED AS EXILES WITH MANY OF THEM LIVING ABROAD, HER WORDS NOT MINE.

NOW I DON'T KNOW IF MY CASE IS UNIQUE, BUT I DROPPED OUT EIGHTENN MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NOT PAID A PENNY SINCE, YET I GET ALL THE CIRCULARS, ALL THE VOTING FORM AND AM STILL REFFERRED TO AS A MEBER AND THEER'S FOUR REGISTERED IN MY HOUSE, YET THREE DON'T KNOW IT :lol:
I KNOW FRIENDS WHO HAVE EIGHT REGISTERED AND THEY ARE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT OTHER THAN WEMBLEY NEVER ATTEND.

NOW THIS ISN'T A MAJOR DIG JUST QUOTING FACTS AND FIGURES, JUTS SHOWS EITHER THE TRUE APATHY OF OUR FAN BASE OR THE WRONG DIRECTION AND AMBITION OF THE TRUST, PERHAPS THEY DON'T APPEAL TO THE VAST MAJORITY.

I BELIEVE THE SUPPORTERS CLUB HAVE CLOSE ON 3,000 PAID UP MEMBERS.

Sorry Gwyn, who is Tracy ?

Sat May 12, 2012 1:33 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Surely, the only true representatives are the supporters trust, people pay to join them,to be represented, and to have a voice at the club (no I am not a member)

I am not to sure what Cardiff City Supporters club have a constitution/charter what it consist of or their aims and objectives

This is not knocking Vince or any other of the officers, of the supporters club, they do a cracking job, ferrying fans around the country, Do any of the supporters groups contact their members to canvass their opinions,? enabling to talk on other fans behalf. I really don't know, it would help me make up my mind if they do speak on behalf of their fans who travel with them. The same of Tony Jefferies and this message board.

wouldnt trust the trust after especially after what their leader said after tgs letter idiot springs to mind, asking 16k st holders not to wear red but hope vt still puts 100ml in club! mmm have cake and eat it springs to mind!!
there have been other things in past reala,ting to sam seems to me whilst pretend to have supporters in mind more like self importance in mind!!

Sat May 12, 2012 1:50 pm

polo wrote:The point is Gwyn you had a pop at some for showing too much emotion and voicing their strong beliefs when youve done exactly the same.

The only difference being you are on the other side of the fence to those you chastised.

I didnt see Annis or TLG hold a gun to anyones head. They voiced their opinion as did you yet you are angry at them?

And my name is Pickett not Picton. I dont know why you keep trying to drop hints you know who I am. am I supposed to feel threatened? :lol:

Your a bit old to still be playing the big bad bully gwyn. Old habits die hard eh.

POLO WHEN I MADE A POINT THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID "WELL f**k OFF AND WATCH LIVERPOOL OR MAN UTD" ... NOW IS THAT NOT BULLY WORDS TOO! ..... HYPOCRITE!

Sat May 12, 2012 2:01 pm

AHERNE wrote:
polo wrote:The point is Gwyn you had a pop at some for showing too much emotion and voicing their strong beliefs when youve done exactly the same.

The only difference being you are on the other side of the fence to those you chastised.

I didnt see Annis or TLG hold a gun to anyones head. They voiced their opinion as did you yet you are angry at them?
And my name is Pickett not Picton. I dont know why you keep trying to drop hints you know who I am. am I supposed to feel threatened? :lol:
Your a bit old to still be playing the big bad bully gwyn. Old habits die hard eh.

POLO WHEN I MADE A POINT THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID "WELL f**k OFF AND WATCH LIVERPOOL OR MAN UTD" ... NOW IS THAT NOT BULLY WORDS TOO! ..... HYPOCRITE!

I told you to f**k off in retaliation to you telling me I was tapped just because I was against changing the colour so hardly bullying :roll:

Sat May 12, 2012 2:08 pm

polo wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

I told you to f**k off in retaliation to you telling me I was tapped just because I was against changing the colour so hardly bullying :roll:

haha! oh yeh! .... i forgot about that! :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:30 pm

PtB wrote:Tracey is on the Trust board.
jammsy 1927 wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:

WE WERE TOLD IN THE MEETING THEY NOW HAVE 669 FANS REGISTERED AS MEMBERS, TRACY DID SAY THAT THE MAJORITY OF THEM WERE NOT LOCAL AND LIVED AS EXILES WITH MANY OF THEM LIVING ABROAD, HER WORDS NOT MINE.

NOW I DON'T KNOW IF MY CASE IS UNIQUE, BUT I DROPPED OUT EIGHTENN MONTHS AGO AND HAVE NOT PAID A PENNY SINCE, YET I GET ALL THE CIRCULARS, ALL THE VOTING FORM AND AM STILL REFFERRED TO AS A MEBER AND THEER'S FOUR REGISTERED IN MY HOUSE, YET THREE DON'T KNOW IT :lol:
I KNOW FRIENDS WHO HAVE EIGHT REGISTERED AND THEY ARE FAMILY MEMBERS THAT OTHER THAN WEMBLEY NEVER ATTEND.

NOW THIS ISN'T A MAJOR DIG JUST QUOTING FACTS AND FIGURES, JUTS SHOWS EITHER THE TRUE APATHY OF OUR FAN BASE OR THE WRONG DIRECTION AND AMBITION OF THE TRUST, PERHAPS THEY DON'T APPEAL TO THE VAST MAJORITY.

Sorry Gwyn, who is Tracy ?

She's a board member with the Trust and membership sec or something along those lines.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:55 pm

If the trust advised there members not to wear red then that is the best thing they have ever did.

Sat May 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:If the trust advised there members not to wear red then that is the best thing they have ever did.

Why ?

Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:If the trust advised there members not to wear red then that is the best thing they have ever did.

Why ?

Well lets see............................. :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :ugeek: oh yeah because we play in Blue maybe. Are you a secret Man U or Liverpool fan because they play in Red :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:59 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

Why ?

Ask the Trust.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:27 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:I have never had a ballot paper through the post to vote these so-called 'fans representatives'. Until thats the case then they dont represent me or many thousands of others.

Exactly the opposite as to how the Councilors were voted for in the Gurnos, they all had ballot papers, and they definitely chose for you not to represent them, last of eight put up for vote, so who represents you now in the Gurnos, but saying that don't you live in Penarth which is 3o miles away from the ward you wanted to represent. ;)

Gwyn ,

You are a f*cking ass hole .... each time you have to scoop so low when not going your way . Your a born f*cking ass hole ... thick as f*cking shit and a born f*cking ass licker with no f*cking brain . No fucker voted you in ever as a fans leader , you just milk the publicity as you love the profile of being a leader ... you have kissed every ass going for years ....Scam, Riddler and now your red from Malay mob --- for Cardiff City , no , for Gwyn Davies ---- as Madness would sing " your an embarrasement"

Sun May 13, 2012 12:00 am

it's STOOP so low not scoop,i just wanted to point that out.not having a go at you or anything,but i feel it's important to get things right in the current climate. :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 5:27 am

Daya wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:I have never had a ballot paper through the post to vote these so-called 'fans representatives'. Until thats the case then they dont represent me or many thousands of others.

Exactly the opposite as to how the Councilors were voted for in the Gurnos, they all had ballot papers, and they definitely chose for you not to represent them, last of eight put up for vote, so who represents you now in the Gurnos, but saying that don't you live in Penarth which is 3o miles away from the ward you wanted to represent. ;)

Gwyn ,

You are a f*cking ass hole .... each time you have to scoop so low when not going your way . Your a born f*cking ass hole ... thick as f*cking shit and a born f*cking ass licker with no f*cking brain . No fucker voted you in ever as a fans leader , you just milk the publicity as you love the profile of being a leader ... you have kissed every ass going for years ....Scam, Riddler and now your red from Malay mob --- for Cardiff City , no , for Gwyn Davies ---- as Madness would sing " your an embarrasement"

Bit harsh aint it steve :lol:

Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 am

In TG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: WE TRUST

THE FUTURE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:09 am

fryman125 wrote:In TG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: WE TRUST

THE FUTURE

I actually really like those more and more every time I see them.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:24 am

Those shirts not my design. Have a look on shirts compromise thread . Some brilliant ideas. Well done Craig .
But spread the word, change is in the air. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:06 am

Gwyn..
In what capacity do you attend these meetings?..
I know you used to run the rams, but they don`t exist anymore..

Are you involved in the supporters club or trust?
If not, why are you allowed to attend these meetings..

Sun May 13, 2012 1:52 pm

wkdblue wrote:Gwyn..

David Sugarman said that Mr.Davies was there representing himself

Sun May 13, 2012 1:58 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
wkdblue wrote:Gwyn..

David Sugarman said that Mr.Davies was there representing himself

So he shouldn`t have been there then.. :dontknow:

Sun May 13, 2012 4:34 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

The trust is the trust, and I have no view one way or another, the supporters who are members of trust pay to be represented, that all I am stating .Please do not shout at me ( I was once told if you write in all capitals then you are shouting at the recipient)

:D :D :D :D :D

Sun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Let's be fair if the club wanted to talk to influencal Cardiff City fans then the ones that attended both meetings would be the obvious and natural choices, because frankly it would be pointless sending anyone old Karl from Canton who no-one had heard of.

Further those who did attend did-not do so in any official capacity and could-not agree anything on behalf of Season Ticket Holders, Away Day Members or just those who are interested in Cardiff City.

So to be honest I think there is a gross over-reaction to this 'fans representative' nonsense as the club was only on a breifing exerise after the news about the kit and badge change had leaked out.

Anything said since is only the personal opinion of the individual involved.

Sun May 13, 2012 7:39 pm

Surely, except the trust reps

Mon May 14, 2012 11:35 am

ENOUGH

Mon May 14, 2012 12:14 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:You castigated some with one opinion for wanting to march (a democratic right even the Malaysians are not above), but it's okay for opponents to do so and and be able to voice their opinion.

March where ever you wan to, demonstrate where ever you want to, petition who you want to, but be careful of what you wish for, because we all have to live consequences of our actions, and if those actions lead to our club folding as they might, then it's all going to get a bit naughty.

From what I have been told, thank feck that meeting was cancelled, because there were some real shadies heading that way, nowt to do with me, and not saying I agree, just stating how it is, and the possible consequences.

I wouldn't want to be part of any group that could be responsible for closing our club, whatever the small possibility.

Been told there's already a list, and I just hope I ain't on it, because some of the people involved frighten the f**k out of me. :o

Gwyn I am behind you in what you are saying here, if people put up a reasonable argument to the proposals fair enough, but some of the comments were abusive, argumentative, and were trying to incite other supporters to scupper the proposals from our investors, others have a different agenda and won't be happy if things were perfect here, they will continue to undermind whoever is in control, I would say they are narrow minded and can't see the bigger picture.

This is my own opinion, I believe that the future of this club at this present time is the most important thing, and if that means a change of strip then so be it, I will still be supporting Cardiff City whatever strip and badge we are wearing, history is in the past and cannot be erased, this could be a new chapter in our history, hopefully a bright and sucessfull future, debt free, and setting strong foundations for the future of our club, building on our strong fan base at home and abroad, we are family friendly, great to see all the mums, dads and chilldren who now go down to watch the games, football has changed forever and we need to move with the times or get left behind :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 1:58 pm

Maestaeg we have all moved on now but to claim the abusive posts were only one way, I am sorry, that is wrong.

There was plenty of mud slinging from both sides of the fence. The racial posts however I do not condone and posted a thread stating as much at the time.

There seems to be more of a togetherness now and willingness to compromise but lets not make out it was all one sided please as posts can be dragged out from both sides of the argument which doesnt show any either side in a good light.

Mon May 14, 2012 3:50 pm

polo wrote:Maestaeg we have all moved on now but to claim the abusive posts were only one way, I am sorry, that is wrong.

There was plenty of mud slinging from both sides of the fence. The racial posts however I do not condone and posted a thread stating as much at the time.

There seems to be more of a togetherness now and willingness to compromise but lets not make out it was all one sided please as posts can be dragged out from both sides of the argument which doesnt show any either side in a good light.

Sorry but don't agree there, what I read was an over reaction from the people who had not given it any thought, and didn't want change at any cost, even if it ment playing infront of 8000 people in non league football.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Maesteg bluebirds wrote:
polo wrote:Maestaeg we have all moved on now but to claim the abusive posts were only one way, I am sorry, that is wrong.

Sorry but don't agree there, what I read was an over reaction from the people who had not given it any thought, and didn't want change at any cost, even if it ment playing infront of 8000 people in non league football.

Simply not true.

Mon May 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Maesteg bluebirds wrote:

Simply not true.

Simply swerved the fact people who supported the change were also emotional, angry and throwing insults.