Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: INSULTING TO OUR HISTORY!

Sat May 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is true I have been a bluebird since 1948 and see the plastic element as being just as much an enemy as the Malaysians are :old:

So what is a plastic???

Its light bendy and melts when you get to near the fire Chief :lol:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:This is true I have been a bluebird since 1948 and see the plastic element as being just as much an enemy as the Malaysians are :old:

So what is a plastic???

Its light bendy and melts when you get to near the fire Chief :lol:

Well if we're going down that route then by the laws of Physics a Plastic element would never work! For one it doesn't conduct electricity, it would probably melt if you tried and then to top it off the glass would probably shatter. think about it!!!!

Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 am

MyNameIsAled wrote:Surely our history and legacy means more than a colour or a badge? People keep going on about how this would have been selling out our history by making the switch to red. I find this insulting to our history personally. We are so much more than a colour or a nickname. We are Cardiff City. Blue, Green, Red, Yellow. Does not matter to me :ayatollah:

Funny and quite ironic you talk about History . You quite correct we are Cardiff City , Bluebirds is just a nickname .
And you want to talk about History we are a Welsh Club and play in Wales, what's the big objection to a Dragon and playing in RED I do not know , given that we're meant to be Welsh and the Club we still be called Cardiff City

*History wise we're meant to be Welsh, but how many here can type, much less speak in our native tongue/ What a bunch of sell outs we really are

* Awaits replays using bable fish or ones kids for Welsh text :lol: