40 million

Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Am I correct in saying thats a loan?

Re: 40 million

Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

I believe you are correct.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:34 pm

polo wrote:Am I correct in saying thats a loan?

With PPI :o give a text to "Claim" to 64433. No win no fee :D

Fri May 11, 2012 9:36 pm

At present yes, he was going to convert it to equity.....which would have wiped it out

Fri May 11, 2012 9:37 pm

The 40 million currently invested in the club is a loan at 7% interest.

As part of the hundred million investment he will convert the loan into equity in the club as well as paying off Langstone and other creditors and investing in the stadium, the training facilities and whatever's left over into the squad.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:38 pm

ok been here before! if correct he will pay off all debts sam ect turn whatever else he invests into equity which means he stands to lose if we go into admin ect as he will be major share holder! correct me if wrong? yes £100ml does include these things but still substantial amount of new money

Fri May 11, 2012 9:40 pm

:lol: It's all if's but's and maybe's if he turns the 40 million into equity and clear debts.. wake up ffs

Fri May 11, 2012 9:42 pm

WestWhite wrote::lol: It's all if's but's and maybe's if he turns the 40 million into equity and clear debts.. wake up ffs

Admit it. You're shit scared that we might get some investment into the club because you know that you lot down west are full of plastic rugby fans. You know that as soon as the tables turn and we get some investment that a lot of your fan base will swap over to us.

You're terrified by this so you're preying on the fears of the ignorant and trying to stir us into a frenzy based on some inferences here and there. You now bugger all about our club.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

Aramore wrote:
WestWhite wrote::lol: It's all if's but's and maybe's if he turns the 40 million into equity and clear debts.. wake up ffs

Admit it. You're shit scared that we might get some investment into the club because you know that you lot down west are full of plastic rugby fans. You know that as soon as the tables turn and we get some investment that a lot of your fan base will swap over to us.

You're terrified by this so you're preying on the fears of the ignorant and trying to stir us into a frenzy based on some inferences here and there. You now bugger all about our club.

:shock: Lad's if you want to look at delusional and barmy look at this bloke.. you need help seriously mate

Fri May 11, 2012 9:45 pm

Oh aramore I wish you wouldnt role out the jacks are running scared posts its so embarrasing.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 pm

polo wrote:Oh aramore I wish you wouldnt role out the jacks are running scared posts its so embarrasing.

I know.

I wouldn't normally do it but I just can't understand why WestWhite is spending so much time on this board spreading things that he clearly knows nothing about.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 pm

I'm genuinely trying to give you info on what is happening at your club :shock: make you see sense in all of this charade but you still insist on trusting a billionaire business man that only want's to do one thing at all billionaire business people do is make money!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Aramore wrote:
polo wrote:Oh aramore I wish you wouldnt role out the jacks are running scared posts its so embarrasing.

I know.

I wouldn't normally do it but I just can't understand why WestWhite is spending so much time on this board spreading things that he clearly knows nothing about.

Because hes looking for bites and you are obliging!!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 pm

polo wrote:
Aramore wrote:

I know.

Because hes looking for bites and you are obliging!!

/facepalm.

You can tell I'm tired.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm

WestWhite wrote:I'm genuinely trying to give you info on what is happening at your club :shock: make you see sense in all of this charade but you still insist on trusting a billionaire business man that only want's to do one thing at all billionaire business people do is make money!

and you kow whats going on do you??? mmm now we know who leaked the infomation dont we? yes your are right they make money so anser this if you put in £100ml how would you get it back??? ffs you wouldnt know because you dont have anyone wanting to invest in you do you despite being in premier league! and you are according to talk sport in debt?? just viscious rumour no doubt!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
WestWhite wrote:I'm genuinely trying to give you info on what is happening at your club :shock: make you see sense in all of this charade but you still insist on trusting a billionaire business man that only want's to do one thing at all billionaire business people do is make money!

and you kow whats going on do you??? mmm now we know who leaked the infomation dont we? yes your are right they make money so anser this if you put in £100ml how would you get it back??? ffs you wouldnt know because you dont have anyone wanting to invest in you do you despite being in premier league! and you are according to talk sport in debt?? just viscious rumour no doubt!

Because we don't want to be invested in because we are true football fans and let fans run the club, unlike some johnny foreigner trying to make a quick buck

Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

WestWhite wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Because we don't want to be invested in because we are true football fans and let fans run the club, unlike some johnny foreigner trying to make a quick buck

more like no one wants to! and dont say your chairman would say no to that sort investment? if call putting in 40ml upto now over 2yrs and wanting to invest another 60ml well hes one hell of a jonny foreigner! but not sure about quike buck, could you tell me how to make a quike buck after investing £100ml dont think you can as like said earlier talk load swans shitte

Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 pm

And then when you do run up debts you go into Administration (again) and rip off all your local suppliers.

Ah, I see. So we should adopt the Swanselona approach to retain our integrity then? :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

BorderBlue wrote:And then when you do run up debts you go into Administration (again) and rip off all your local suppliers.

Ah, I see. So we should adopt the Swanselona approach to retain our integrity then? :roll:

:ayatollah: he wont come back as truth hurts to much :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Aramore wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
classic