Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blue and red seats?

Fri May 11, 2012 9:17 pm

At first I was dead against colour changes for our kit and ground. After seeing some of the kits being put forward I find myself being intrigued by the prospect of colour change. I must stress that I feel it important to keep our bluebird crest. I was sceptical that a red and blue mix would work but I ain't ashamed to say I got it wrong. Some of the designs I've seen tonight have been outstanding.
I pose a question to you. If our kit could look so good what would our ground look like? Imagine every other block of our ground having a red and blue mix. This would be such a vibrant place to watch our games and promote our club on a global stage.
Im no whizz on a computer but if somebody could muster this up then that would look simply stunning.
This could be compromise on a grand stage. We could be proud of our ground and be the envy of many other fans.
We could incorporate a dragon on one stand and a bluebird on another.
What you reckon guys?

Re: Blue and red seats?

Fri May 11, 2012 9:18 pm

As far as I'm concerned if our kit changes to red then our stadium must too.

Otherwise we'll be the away team when teams like Bum and Ipswich come to play.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:18 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:At first I was dead against colour changes for our kit and ground. After seeing some of the kits being put forward I find myself being intrigued by the prospect of colour change. I must stress that I feel it important to keep our bluebird crest. I was sceptical that a red and blue mix would work but I ain't ashamed to say I got it wrong. Some of the designs I've seen tonight have been outstanding.
I pose a question to you. If our kit could look so good what would our ground look like? Imagine every other block of our ground having a red and blue mix. This would be such a vibrant place to watch our games and promote our club on a global stage.
Im no whizz on a computer but if somebody could muster this up then that would look simply stunning.
This could be compromise on a grand stage. We could be proud of our ground and be the envy of many other fans.
What you reckon guys?

Dear dear dear!! our seats should now be Blue White and fooking Yellow

Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Brill with red seats it will be like were at old Trafford or anfield at every home game
:lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Kingyccfc wrote:At first I was dead against colour changes for our kit and ground. After seeing some of the kits being put forward I find myself being intrigued by the prospect of colour change. I must stress that I feel it important to keep our bluebird crest. I was sceptical that a red and blue mix would work but I ain't ashamed to say I got it wrong. Some of the designs I've seen tonight have been outstanding.
What you reckon guys?

It`ll look like Selhurst park.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
What you reckon guys?

Dear dear dear!! our seats should now be Blue White and fooking Yellow

Now now mate

Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 pm

wkdblue wrote:
What you reckon guys?

It`ll look like Selhurst park.

Just a suggestion that's all. We can still keep our heritage and except another one at the same time.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:41 pm

I could imagine us wearing a blue and red striped kit like Palace/Barca, I don't think I'd mind that personally.

As long as we are called the Bluebirds, keep our badge, keep our "blueness" and have a club to support then I'm happy. :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 pm

new ground.JPG

here you go mate - took a while to get it accurate.hope you like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 pm

im_dai_hunt wrote:
new ground.JPG

A for effort my friend :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

im_dai_hunt wrote:
new ground.JPG

Mr Hunt, your half way line isn't central :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm

im_dai_hunt wrote:
new ground.JPG

f**k me, what's that. Looks like a f*cking rock from the island..

Fri May 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Miller time wrote:
im_dai_hunt wrote:
new ground.JPG

f**k me, what's that. Looks like a f*cking rock from the island..

It's the best one yet. :D

Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Dai f*cking hunt posts on here?

Thats it i'm off :old: