Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO WHAT HAVE WE ALL LEARNED THIS WEEK?

Fri May 11, 2012 9:05 pm

After everything that has gone on this week.

Re: SO WHAT HAVE WE ALL LEARNED THIS WEEK?

Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 pm

hold on and wait for the real; facts and dont kick off before you know whats going on :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:11 pm

One thing I have learnt the most this week is that the younger generations are a spineless bunch and have no respect for us older lot :old: :old: :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm

that roots run deep. CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Calm the eff down and stop overeacting (i did) ... I hope they stay we need them i could deal with red kit if bluebird stays

Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm

ninianblue wrote:hold on and wait for the real; facts and dont kick off before you know whats going on :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Oh and Bluebirdsince1948 doesn't like young people and properly thinks he's going to stay alive forever to "keep the club alive" :lol:

A lot of Cardiff City fans acting like right Jessies.

Scruffy wrote:
ninianblue wrote:hold on and wait for the real; facts and dont kick off before you know whats going on :ayatollah:

Oh and Bluebirdsince1948 doesn't like young people and properly thinks he's going to stay alive forever to "keep the club alive" :lol:

f**k off Jack :twisted:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:15 pm

without realising it, how much i hate clubs who play in red

Fri May 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:

f**k off Jack :twisted:

I'm not a jack, and in no way I'm associated with them ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 9:22 pm

That trying to walk over history doesn't turn out well.

Oh and I wish some people would stop saying that all young fans are spineless. I was one of the few with a backbone on here and a lot of the older people who had seen the club in the dark ages just wanted to sell the club down the river :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:32 pm

That a lot of Cardiff City fans would sell their own granny for 40 pieces of silver. Without even having seen the money.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:32 pm

i know what vt and tg have learn't and thats they can do what the f**k they like with us in the future and the majority will just bend over and just take it right up the wrong un

Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Very true, it's up to the senior citizens of the club to stop this madness, maybe they will also sell their grandad then to get rid of us. :old:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:48 am

:D some city fans don't live in the real world and think a blue shirt and a badge will get
them into the promised land of football RIP Cardiff City FC We will be singing Bluebirds in Div 1 soon and Swansea City fans will love it.

Sat May 12, 2012 7:49 am

:D some city fans don't live in the real world and think a blue shirt and a badge will get
them into the promised land of football RIP Cardiff City FC We will be singing Bluebirds in Div 1 soon and Swansea City fans will love it.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:14 am

Sat May 12, 2012 11:42 am

I know i'm old but you didn't need to post it three times :old:

Sat May 12, 2012 11:44 am

A lot of fans showed their true colours. No pun intended.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:13 pm

cardiffcwmdare wrote::D some city fans don't live in the real world and think a blue shirt and a badge will get

So will a red shirt and Dragon get us there ? Well ask Wrexham fans what they think

Sat May 12, 2012 6:16 pm

The Douce wrote:A lot of fans showed their true colours. No pun intended.

Oh yes.

Sat May 12, 2012 6:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
cardiffcwmdare wrote::D some city fans don't live in the real world and think a blue shirt and a badge will get

So will a red shirt and Dragon get us there ? Well ask Wrexham fans what they think

Malaysian Lucky Red Dragons will smash everyone!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Give me an "m"

Sat May 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Very true, it's up to the senior citizens of the club to stop this madness, maybe they will also sell their grandad then to get rid of us. :old:

I'd just like to announce that this user is a fraud.

As you may have noticed, he mentions his age in almost every post as part of his act. He was previously known an 'P0lo' (not the actual Polo) but was forced to delete his account when he was rumbled so to speak. (Coincidentally this previous account constantly mentioned how he's supported city since 1948 blah blah blah). In actual fact, he is not old, but young. There are many other giveaways that you're sure to notice (eg language) that do not comply with this irritating act.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:16 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Very true, it's up to the senior citizens of the club to stop this madness, maybe they will also sell their grandad then to get rid of us. :old:

I'd just like to announce that this user is a fraud.

As you may have noticed, he mentions his age in almost every post as part of his act. He was previously known an 'P0lo' (not the actual Polo) but was forced to delete his account when he was rumbled so to speak. (Coincidentally this previous account constantly mentioned how he's supported city since 1948 blah blah blah). In actual fact, he is not old, but young. There are many other giveaways that you're sure to notice (eg language) that do not comply with this irritating act.

CHIEF LEAVE HIM ALONE ITS HIS AGE :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:23 pm

What I have learned this week is 'The Voice' may not be ten times better than 'Britain's Got Talent' :o

lets get our chins up - new week starts tomorrow :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D