Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Still confused as to why

Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
WestWhite wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Aramore wrote:Vincent Tan is a self made billionaire.

Why on Earth would he decide to change a football team's colours for the lulz?

if he says it needs doing it's for a reason. He knows his country far better than we do.

Vincent Tan does not even like football, he wants to turn Cardiff City into a 100% Malaysian franshise so he can stack more dosh under his matress, from marketing Malaysia Dragons what ever he eventualy wants to call us to sell to the Malaysian People. Do you think he is here because he loves us ?

We know whats going on nukes let them walk about with there ear muffs and white canes then i can say when the shit really hits the fan i told you to wake up, like the last few days which i said would happen 9months ago :roll: leave them to it.

It's a sad state of affairs at the CCS at this moment in time. These bone heads will wake up when the club finally goes boom

yes and what will you be saying on wed if things go other way and invests £1ooml?? maybe sad at moment but hey could be worse!! could be 5omiles west of here in boreing city playing boreing football!! so who gives a fck what a swan fan as to say on ccfc site?

Your saying it as if a 'potential' 100 million 'will' guarantee premier league football and 'clear' your debts but that's not 100% fact is it. It could go pear shaped and you'd be left with 170 million debts :shock:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Aramore I dont know who to trust in football anymore tbh and being a City fan you cannot blame me. :D

I dont think its a sinister plan I just dont think they understand football and whilst there is no logical reason to explain why red will work and blue wont then I wont support it.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:59 pm

WestWhite wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
WestWhite wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Aramore wrote:Vincent Tan is a self made billionaire.

Why on Earth would he decide to change a football team's colours for the lulz?

if he says it needs doing it's for a reason. He knows his country far better than we do.

Vincent Tan does not even like football, he wants to turn Cardiff City into a 100% Malaysian franshise so he can stack more dosh under his matress, from marketing Malaysia Dragons what ever he eventualy wants to call us to sell to the Malaysian People. Do you think he is here because he loves us ?

We know whats going on nukes let them walk about with there ear muffs and white canes then i can say when the shit really hits the fan i told you to wake up, like the last few days which i said would happen 9months ago :roll: leave them to it.

It's a sad state of affairs at the CCS at this moment in time. These bone heads will wake up when the club finally goes boom

yes and what will you be saying on wed if things go other way and invests £1ooml?? maybe sad at moment but hey could be worse!! could be 5omiles west of here in boreing city playing boreing football!! so who gives a fck what a swan fan as to say on ccfc site?

Your saying it as if a 'potential' 100 million 'will' guarantee premier league football and 'clear' your debts but that's not 100% fact is it. It could go pear shaped and you'd be left with 170 million debts :shock:

ahhh yes bit like everything you lot say is ifs and buts if had 30k stadium will fill it ect ect talk load of swans shitte as usual

Fri May 11, 2012 10:02 pm

ahhh yes bit like everything you lot say is ifs and buts if had 30k stadium will fill it ect ect talk load of swans shitte as usual

There is a difference between our's and your predicament :old: people want more tickets at the liberty.. Cardiff selling shirts in malaysia isn't going so well :?

Fri May 11, 2012 10:08 pm

WestWhite wrote:

There is a difference between our's and your predicament :old: people want more tickets at the liberty.. Cardiff selling shirts in malaysia isn't going so well :?

do they mmm to see wigan ect i suppose, even before this crap came up sold 16k in season tickets and not where you are i appreciate you taking piss at our soap opera so will carry on humuring you gives me something to do? also is it true you are in debt? talk radio say you are!,

Fri May 11, 2012 10:08 pm

polo wrote:Aramore I dont know who to trust in football anymore tbh and being a City fan you cannot blame me. :D

I dont think its a sinister plan I just dont think they understand football and whilst there is no logical reason to explain why red will work and blue wont then I wont support it.

This information could come out on Monday. I dont buy into this 'unlucky' colour comments, think more reasons would be given. It was always going to upset fans but the reasons behind the move could of made sense if supported with clear data. Putting the evil cap on maybe he hates Dr Who (only thing made around S.Wales I know which has been selling world wide for the past 5 years) so much he came over, bought CCFC just to upset everyone connection to the local area....had to be reasons behind it and we may find out next week.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
WestWhite wrote:

do they mmm to see wigan ect i suppose, even before this crap came up sold 16k in season tickets and not where you are i appreciate you taking piss at our soap opera so will carry on humuring you gives me something to do? also is it true you are in debt? talk radio say you are!,

:lol: obviously not as we are raking in 43 million + this season

Fri May 11, 2012 10:23 pm

A lot of damage has been done already to our club over this issue ! The meeting next week needs to be a measured compromise for all parties so that we can move our club forward and yes get that well needed invesment and reunite our club,

Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm

WestWhite wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
WestWhite wrote:

:lol: obviously not as we are raking in 43 million + this season

mmm so they are wrong then? strange there wrong!! is that 43ml before expences or after confused as you only get 43ml as max but what about players wages ect ect cant count ground as get free so my maths is bit stale

Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
polo wrote:After investing 40 million they will only invest more if we change colour???

Now theres been a lot of mud slinging from both sides but in between it all I am still to see a logical and well put argument as to why we have to change colour?

Surely its the team that brings success not the colour?

Whitley says because Tan believes Red will make £ Millions in Malaysia and Blue wont.

JUST SELL THE AWAY KIT THEN ,It,s a no brainer

Fri May 11, 2012 10:47 pm

polo wrote:Allan / Aromore I was looking for logical reasons not 'hes a billionaire he knows what hes doing'

He didnt make that money running a football club.

The Venkys made plenty of money in business but theyve made a right pigs ear of Blackburn.

Sadly we are in this red or dead position because if years and years of mismanagement but for me there is still no logical reasoning.

this.on here the be all and end all seems to be they,ll pump 100m in etc.all money.you are blinded by the pound sign.if i were you and polo is touching on it i,d be more interested in having a well run club .it don,t matter how much gets chucked in over the years and in this mob,s ownership the money has been wasted.it must have because your in debt.now...and here is the bitter pill to swallow i,d be looking at swansea and trying to emulate their success on a relative shoestring.if my team had gone up that,s the way i,d like us to go.the way scfc are run now is the blueprint.no massive wages,if they get an offer for someone that,s too good to refuse they,ll sell and replace with another lad who will bust a gut .the cycle will go on but i havn,t heard one jack say they will be threatening man city in 5 yrs time.no delusions.ccfc and bcfc have our fair share of delusionals i,m afraid to say.one geezer on here said in 5yr you,d be bigger than real madrid :lol: cut your cloth and keep your soul.bpoolscfc,ncfc and wigan have got up and stayed up without going into massive debt.last year bcfc paid 99pc of it,s income out on wages and still went down :!: hleb-70kpw,bentley60kpw.no need to pay anyone more than20kpw even in prem

Fri May 11, 2012 10:50 pm

jtc wrote:
polo wrote:Allan / Aromore I was looking for logical reasons not 'hes a billionaire he knows what hes doing'

The Venkys made plenty of money in business but theyve made a right pigs ear of Blackburn.

Sadly we are in this red or dead position because if years and years of mismanagement but for me there is still no logical reasoning.

this.on here the be all and end all seems to be they,ll pump 100m in etc.all money.you are blinded by the pound sign.if i were you and polo is touching on it i,d be more interested in having a well run club .it don,t matter how much gets chucked in over the years and in this mob,s ownership the money has been wasted.it must have because your in debt.now...and here is the bitter pill to swallow i,d be looking at swansea and trying to emulate their success on a relative shoestring.if my team had gone up that,s the way i,d like us to go.the way scfc are run now is the blueprint.no massive wages,if they get an offer for someone that,s too good to refuse they,ll sell and replace with another lad who will bust a gut .the cycle will go on but i havn,t heard one jack say they will be threatening man city in 5 yrs time.no delusions.ccfc and bcfc have our fair share of delusionals i,m afraid to say.one geezer on here said in 5yr you,d be bigger than real madrid :lol: cut your cloth and keep your soul.bpoolscfc,ncfc and wigan have got up and stayed up without going into massive debt.last year bcfc paid 99pc of it,s income out on wages and still went down :!: hleb-70kpw,bentley60kpw.no need to pay anyone more than20kpw even in prem

The thing is JTC we have no way of doing that.

If the Malaysians leave they have £40 million of secured debt against us. Either we somehow pay it off or they can just demand it back and we'd be instantly liquidated.

And even if they were reasonable enough to let us find new owners, who's going to want a club that has £70 million of debt, loses a million pounds a month and has a fan base that has just proven itself to be incredibly intolerant?

Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 pm

club44er wrote:A lot of damage has been done already to our club over this issue ! The meeting next week needs to be a measured compromise for all parties so that we can move our club forward and yes get that well needed invesment and reunite our club,

mate when the sulligolds were at brum this type of spat would happen every week.if they do go so what?they,d have to sell to someone so its in their interest make it sale worthy

Fri May 11, 2012 11:11 pm

Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:

If the Malaysians leave they have £40 million of secured debt against us. Either we somehow pay it off or they can just demand it back and we'd be instantly liquidated.

And even if they were reasonable enough to let us find new owners, who's going to want a club that has £70 million of debt, loses a million pounds a month and has a fan base that has just proven itself to be incredibly intolerant?

look mate even if you went into admin you,d basically start again.then run it frugally.if blues go into admin i hope we re think our wages policy and cut our cloth accordingly.we already have tbf.they let you go into admin they lose too.all sabre rattling mate.red shirts??crap mate.red away ok but it,s just superstious nonsense.they are that good at buisness they lose 1m a month :!: .football ain,t the same as selling cars or whatever they do.that shirt will look like something out of a 70,s disco.dragon,s :!: .every body was kung fu fighting..i,v named teams who do it right.when will cc and bc learn?we have had to change after the sale of players last year .we had to sell to keep going.when will you change?your fans are no more intolerant than any other teams.this will be forgot in a month.only next they will be wary of taking the pee like they did this week.the leaker should be appaulded not chastised.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm

jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:

look mate even if you went into admin you,d basically start again.then run it frugally.if blues go into admin i hope we re think our wages policy and cut our cloth accordingly.we already have tbf.they let you go into admin they lose too.all sabre rattling mate.red shirts??crap mate.red away ok but it,s just superstious nonsense.they are that good at buisness they lose 1m a month :!: .football ain,t the same as selling cars or whatever they do.that shirt will look like something out of a 70,s disco.dragon,s :!: .every body was kung fu fighting..i,v named teams who do it right.when will cc and bc learn?we have had to change after the sale of players last year .we had to sell to keep going.when will you change?your fans are no more intolerant than any other teams.this will be forgot in a month.only next they will be wary of taking the pee like they did this week.the leaker should be appaulded not chastised.

It won't be administration though mate, it'd be straight to liquidation. If we're losing £1 million a month it means we'd have absolutely no spare cash lying around. Our reserves are one hundred percent empty, we have no saleable assets other than players and if we're losing one million month we won't even reach a transfer window.

Then no one will want to take over a cub with £70 million of debt, £40 million being secured so if they didn't want to the Malaysians could refuse to accept a CVA.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:

It won't be administration though mate, it'd be straight to liquidation. If we're losing £1 million a month it means we'd have absolutely no spare cash lying around. Our reserves are one hundred percent empty, we have no saleable assets other than players and if we're losing one million month we won't even reach a transfer window.

Then no one will want to take over a cub with £70 million of debt, £40 million being secured so if they didn't want to the Malaysians could refuse to accept a CVA.

well pompey and rangers havn,t gone yet and they are in the brown stuff.we may have it soon.what will be will be but i can safely say if blues turned to red,ripped up a badge without fans involvement and (maybe)changed their name whether they survived or not they could do it without me.it would be like watching a 70,s band now who only have one original member.vaguely familiar but no real resemblence.oh and well past it,s best.i doubt you,d fold mate.the real question to be answered is why you lose so much money pm?

Fri May 11, 2012 11:44 pm

jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:

well pompey and rangers havn,t gone yet and they are in the brown stuff.we may have it soon.what will be will be but i can safely say if blues turned to red,ripped up a badge without fans involvement and (maybe)changed their name whether they survived or not they could do it without me.it would be like watching a 70,s band now who only have one original member.vaguely familiar but no real resemblence.oh and well past it,s best.i doubt you,d fold mate.the real question to be answered is why you lose so much money pm?

We lose so much money because we're saddled with historical debt that has to be serviced. Because of this historical debt we've had to sell off many of our assets and mortgage others to keep up with payments while, at the same time, the passed two owners have pushed on for promotion to try and get rid of all the debt, this has inevitably failed every season leaving us with more and more debt and less assets to use each season.

Also with Pompey and Rangers they seem to have had some money lying around to keep themselves going temporarily but if you follow their situations, Rangers sound like they're going to be liquidated more and more every day and I've yet to hear of a real interested party in Pompey.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:44 pm

jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:
Aramore wrote:
jtc wrote:

I think that there are more who would attend than those that don't. Especially if there was success on the field. :ayatollah:

I just had a vision of the Jackson Five dressed as The Bay City Rollers for some reason? :o :D :D :D