Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What the announcement would have been...

Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 pm

If the great man who leaked this horrendous news to us was a weak and spineless man then this is how the Malaysians would have released the news to us, spin spin spin.

First off a massive announcement will be made that will ignore all mentions of a new identity and kit changes but solely centred around the words

100M POUNDS INVESTMENT! Every sentence would contain that magic sum of money behind it, every sentence would scream premier league every sentence would say big name players. That would hook our significant plastic element of our supporter base. A load of Ex Manyoo fans would jump aboard.

The damage would have been done by this point, CCMB and AAMB would rejoice, the Jacks would be full of Jibes about being the Chelsea of Wales, many Bluebirds would go out on the piss only to realise the next morning that it's not only the bird they shagged last night is full of nasty surprises. I imagine only a few bluebirds would be skeptical about the whole thing, namely CantonMagic, Myself, Nukes and Carl Curtis, the fans Leader.

Next day another announcement, new kits, new badge. But the damage would have been done, everyone would be too busy concentrating on that golden ticket to the premier league. It seems only Canton Magic is aware that that sum is just a sweatener and by f**k the younger generations have bitten into it. Rather sour isn't it?

This would NOT have happened back in my day, I have been around coperate people long enough in my 69 years to know how there minds work.

:old: :old: :old:

Re: What the announcement would have been...

Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

:lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Mainly because in you day there were no billionaires... Only the butes

Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Miller time wrote:Mainly because in you day there were no billionaires... Only the butes

And the world was a bitter place, free of foreign occupation of our clubs :old: