Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: It looks like he is def off

Fri May 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Shame he is a really good keeper, i prefer marshall overall but my mates who support man utd wont shut up about how hes the best keeper at city without them even watching any of our games and dont like way i wont shut up about the mighty bluebirds

Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Done an excellent job in the Carling Cup, great keeper. All the best for the future!

Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Always been hard having two first team GK.....gl Heaton

Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Met him loads of times and he remebered me :lol: Great bloke in person and he provided us with one of the best memorys! :ayatollah:
All the best Tommo! Also saving Steven Gerrards penalty was the best thing ever!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXRkS0OJxY :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Good luck tom. you saving that pen from gerrard will live with me forever. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm

i thought this was about tan

Fri May 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Makes sense for him to leave as he is a quality keeper, I think Malky brought in Parish knowing that Heaton would likely leave at the end of the year so we have a younger, cheaper (wages) keeper who is still British and will be more than happy to not be first choice.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 pm

annis why are you joking about saying hes off

Fri May 11, 2012 11:51 pm

carlccfc wrote:Good keeper and would like to wish Tom Heaton all the best in his career.

But who are we bringing in ?

Without any investment his replacement won't be up to much.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:55 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Good keeper and would like to wish Tom Heaton all the best in his career.

But who are we bringing in ?

Without any investment his replacement won't be up to much.

Don't worry we will be able to afford to buy the Tonyeglwys Thursdays goalkeeper. :old:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 am

That Goalkeeper on the Mars Bar advert looks pretty good! :ayatollah: :D

Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 am

Was hoping this was about the Malaysians!

Best of luck Tom :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 1:26 am

carljinks69 wrote:That Goalkeeper on the Mars Bar advert looks pretty good! :ayatollah: :D

:lol: ;)

Good Luck to Tom Heaton if he goes :ayatollah: - Dai Hunt will be gutted ;)

Sat May 12, 2012 6:25 am

I think if a premiership keeper had pulled off that penalty save from Gerrad in the cup final it would be shown for years to come, it truly was world class. Good luck Tom, it never quite worked out here for you

Re: " It looks like he is def off "

Sat May 12, 2012 8:49 am

All the very best for the future Tom, you are a quality keeper. I'm gutted you won't be with us next season, I think he will be a Sheff Wed player. ;) That's what happens when you have 2 top drawer keepers in your squad, I do prefer Heaton to Marshall but thats just my personal opinion and I do think Marshall is very good. Annis you swine, I thought you were on about VT :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:53 am

Good luck Tom, he has been desperately unlucky at Cardiff. He probably could have and should have had more chances in the league team but Marshall is a big favourite of Malky.

His pen saves in the Semi's and Final will live with me for a long long time.

Hope we can get a decent back up in as I don't think Elliot Parish is ready to be the No2 yet?

All the best for the future Tom and thank you for the memories!

Sat May 12, 2012 9:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:Tom Heaton has rejected a new contract and I dont blame him, good luck Heaton. :ayatollah:

when i saw the title of this thread, i nearly choked on my cornflakes! but upon reading the content then, i had a slight giggle whilst wiping up the splattered milk :lol: :lol:

All the best Tom Heaton, wish you was staying! Top Keeper! :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 10:20 am

I posted this yesterday or the day before. He has already left.

Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 am

Sad hes leaving cardiff but wish him all the best,spoke with Tom on a few ocassions and hes one of the nicest guys in football
way too good to be second choice keeper but ive gotta back malky and say marshall is just about our best keeper

Sat May 12, 2012 11:47 am

Gutted to hear but he is a brilliant keeper and should not be on the bench every week. A really genuine bloke, really tidy to talk to aswell hope he does really well in the future :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Best of luck to him, deserves more than the bench.

Sat May 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Top man and good luck to him.

Anytime he crosses paths with Cardiff again, he'll be getting a massive reception from me!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: