Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

tony j ( blue tit ) ban the racist?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Is it ok to make jokes about the malaysians selling dog down ccfc? Blue tit seemed to think so on a thread he started on the other board a few days ago. My opinion is it was a ill judged joke, no offence meant, no offence taken. So can we please stop making scurrilous remarks about each other when we are trying to have a reasond debate about the future of our club.

Re: tony j ( blue tit ) ban the racist?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:40 am

Well? Shoud he be banned from ccfc?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:49 am

yes :twisted:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:56 am

If it was on the other site, it is up to the mods (and ultimately Mike) to see fit on that site.
It was not done here and therefore cannot be judged here.(well, not by the mods to ban etc but morally anyone can judge I suppose)

If anyone was offended by the post and reported it by the club. It would then be up to the club to take action.
The hardest part of proving that, would be proving it was actually him that typed the post. Was his account left open and someone posted on his behalf? Was his account hacked by someone? Loads to prove and not worth chasing.

Just my opinion.

Sat May 12, 2012 1:18 am

I notice the ccmb members are very quiet tonight. Not so " outraged" now.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:21 am

SBF1 wrote:If it was on the other site, it is up to the mods (and ultimately Mike) to see fit on that site.
It was not done here and therefore cannot be judged here.(well, not by the mods to ban etc but morally anyone can judge I suppose)

If anyone was offended by the post and reported it by the club. It would then be up to the club to take action.
The hardest part of proving that, would be proving it was actually him that typed the post. Was his account left open and someone posted on his behalf? Was his account hacked by someone? Loads to prove and not worth chasing.

Just my opinion.

Yet everyone on this board is guilty as charged it seems. Laughable.

Sat May 12, 2012 9:08 am

Lol. Stop shit stirring.

Sat May 12, 2012 9:18 am

polo wrote:
SBF1 wrote:If it was on the other site, it is up to the mods (and ultimately Mike) to see fit on that site.

Just my opinion.

Yet everyone on this board is guilty as charged it seems. Laughable.

It would be a hell of a coincidence if everyone's account was hacked at about the same time! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 am

Karl wrote:Lol. Stop shit stirring.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: