Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Back The Malaysian Owners' iPetition; 1,000 sigs and growing

Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 pm

:ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/back-the-malaysian-owners-red-or-dead/

OK, what I have written in the above petition might seem corny to some, to others grovelling and to others even daft but I don't care. It has come from my heart and that's good enough for me.

Please take just 30 secs to add your name to the petition. We are stronger together than divided.

"In families there are always controversies and differences of opinion etc but what is not open to doubt is that at difficult times, even after these problems we come together stronger and better prepared for the future. TG and VT you you behaved with admiarble restraint and dignity throughout your time with us, even if not all City fans have done the same. You have taught us so much and together we can achieve incredible things. I couldn't imagine a Cardiff City without you and I pray that you will both stick with us.We need you. Keep the faith."

StT.

How many actually signed this at the end of the day.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:02 pm

I set that petition up Gwyn, I believe last I checked it was around 1500 not 100% sure. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:I set that petition up Gwyn, I believe last I checked it was around 1500 not 100% sure. :ayatollah:

I have heard it did help the change around and got the Malaysians coming back to the table, so you and Steve the T deserve some credit for that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:55 pm

1275 :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:37 am

Hope you're really proud.. NOT

A few pr agency plants, lackeys of the ladyboys and a load of Jacks join a petition to kill a football club thats been around since 1898.

What you doing next? "Free Bernard Madoff"?
"Is Vincent's right to scam the fans"?

Pathetic.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:31 am

BigGwynram wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:I set that petition up Gwyn, I believe last I checked it was around 1500 not 100% sure. :ayatollah:

I have heard it did help the change around and got the Malaysians coming back to the table, so you and Steve the T deserve some credit for that. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
cheers Gwyn, I don't want too see this club go under. That's the last thing I want. I believe people haven't looked at the bigger picture, none of us want to lose red. But we will possibly lose out club if they leave :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 am

I'd guess around 1000 of those signatures are from Jacks

FFS