Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Deluded?

Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm

After reading the board for the past week over this saga some nonsense has been spouted...

''the jacks are terrified what we can achieve with that sort of backing''.... ''They would jump at the chance to change their club for that kind of money'' etc etc

The Jacks make £100 million in a season and a half - without changing anything - just saying. :?

Re: Deluded?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:01 pm

Nope we will make 50m if we beat Liverpool and if we lose and results go against us we will win 43m.. we have a guaranteed 83m million to come in though :D

Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm

as it goes if we chuck in season tickets and new shirt sales we will make 100m

Fri May 11, 2012 8:03 pm

WestWhite wrote:Nope we will make 50m if we beat Liverpool and if we lose and results go against us we will win 43m.. we have a guaranteed 83m million to come in though :D

Um. It's 800k per place, not 7 million like you seem to be implying :/

Fri May 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Deluded? Why are you posting on here then? Seriously, I have never ever felt the need to post on a swans forum. Why do you post on here?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 pm

And they will still go down next season.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Most of our money is going to go on improving the infrastructure, to make it a more desireable club to sell on. It isnt going to improve us on the pitch.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:07 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:Deluded? Why are you posting on here then? Seriously, I have never ever felt the need to post on a swans forum. Why do you post on here?

errr... im a city fan you clart.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Aramore wrote:
WestWhite wrote:Nope we will make 50m if we beat Liverpool and if we lose and results go against us we will win 43m.. we have a guaranteed 83m million to come in though :D

Um. It's 800k per place, not 7 million like you seem to be implying :/

it's in between 43 and 50 million anyway

Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 pm

WeLoveMalaysia wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:Deluded? Why are you posting on here then? Seriously, I have never ever felt the need to post on a swans forum. Why do you post on here?

errr... im a city fan you clart.

It;s most prob canton magic with a new name after he was banned

Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 pm

WeLoveMalaysia wrote:After reading the board for the past week over this saga some nonsense has been spouted...

''the jacks are terrified what we can achieve with that sort of backing''.... ''They would jump at the chance to change their club for that kind of money'' etc etc

The Jacks make £100 million in a season and a half - without changing anything - just saying. :?

totally agree and norwich ain't changed anything either and neither have qpr and their owner is malaysian he doesn't see the need to turn them red

Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 pm

the blue path wrote:
WeLoveMalaysia wrote:After reading the board for the past week over this saga some nonsense has been spouted...

totally agree and norwich ain't changed anything either and neither have qpr and their owner is malaysian he doesn't see the need to turn them red

Indeed. £100 million isnt that much in the great scheme of things anymore, especially when most of it is being blown on stuff we dont need ie training ground, extention of stadium.

As Leicester showed, its still a bitch of a league to get out of money or no money but with money coes pressure and very often doesnt work in the Championship - how many seasons of failure do we have under Tan before the shit hits the fan? :?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Apparently this 100 million guarantees not only promotion but PL status for years to come :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:36 pm

polo wrote:Apparently this 100 million guarantees not only promotion but PL status for years to come :lol:

oh yea :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Go away you jack c**t!

Fri May 11, 2012 8:41 pm

polo wrote:Apparently this 100 million guarantees not only promotion but PL status for years to come :lol:

Where does it say it guarantees that, just wondering i must of missed it

Fri May 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

My my pontyclun replies to another of my posts. yawn.

We are talking deluded statements made on here.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

But any of your statements are negtive anyway.

I have no idea what you stand for, or why you are interested.

Your posts either slag off the manager, the players, the owners or the club and most of the time you say you can't be arsed to watch.

So what exactly is your interest in CCFC ?

If you are a fan we would lose by going red then I hope to god Tan gets his way.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

A jack I was talking to earlier in my local reckons that they had 15 million up front for being promoted, and that they won't see any telly money until the season is over :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Am i not allowed to reply now, that is what i thought you could do to a post on here

Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Your posts either slag off the manager, the players, the owners or the club and most of the time you say you can't be arsed to watch.

If you are a fan we would lose by going red then I hope to god Tan gets his way.

Sorry who are you to question me?

Fri May 11, 2012 9:09 pm

polo wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:
polo wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Sorry who are you to question me?

Who are you to question me questioning you ?

I know who I am. and it isn't to hard to find out as its in my profile. Given my name is hardly run of the mill there will be plenty who know me. Is your name freely available to everyone ?

I thought you were off after your 5000th post anyway.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:15 pm

You thought wrong.

Ill say what I like, when I like and some happyclapper like you wont stop me airing my views.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:18 pm

polo wrote:You thought wrong.

Ill say what I like, when I like and some happyclapper like you wont stop me airing my views.

So basically you lied.

And it goes both ways, you can air your views, but then they are there to be agreed with or criticised, which you won't stop me doing either.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

So basically you lied.

And it goes both ways, you can air your views, but then they are there to be agreed with or criticised, which you won't stop me doing either.

No. I changed my mind. I seen how much I got under certain posters skins and decided to stay to annoy them even more.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:37 pm

polo wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

So basically you lied.

No. I changed my mind. I seen how much I got under certain posters skins and decided to stay to annoy them even more.

:lol:

And this time by joining in and agreeing with the jacks.

:shock:

And i thought my Friday night was a barrell of fun not being able to play 5a-side