Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RAT on a sinking ship

Fri May 11, 2012 7:30 pm

There's been a lot of people playing the blame game recently on both sides of the argument. I feel the blame must lie squarely on the shoulders of the person who leaked it on Monday night. If it came from within the club I hope he/her is found and dealt with as the mindless actions could cost us the club we love in the long term. The way it was leaked and the actions that followed was nowhere near what was intended by the investors had this been handled the way planned. More likely he will remain as nameless as the way he posted.

Re: RAT on a sinking ship

Fri May 11, 2012 7:33 pm

BlueGog wrote:There's been a lot of people playing the blame game recently on both sides of the argument. I feel the blame must lie squarely on the shoulders of the person who leaked it on Monday night. If it came from within the club I hope he/her is found and dealt with as the mindless actions could cost us the club we love in the long term. The way it was leaked and the actions that followed was nowhere near what was intended by the investors had this been handled the way planned. More likely he will remain as nameless as the way he posted.

It wasn't a Cardiff fan funnily enough

Fri May 11, 2012 7:36 pm

a jack some say. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:38 pm

taffy123 wrote:a jack some say. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure the thought of 100m investment for us would have meant oblivion for them.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:40 pm

BlueGog wrote:

That wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure the thought of 100m investment for us would have meant oblivion for them.

100m isn't entirely correct

Fri May 11, 2012 7:43 pm

when exactly were we going to be told, i'd like to thank the whistleblower even if he is a jack

Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm

WestWhite wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

If you mean new cash going in, then no. Whole deal on the other hand...

I know a Jack broke the rebranding a few weeks ago on Planet Jerks nobody believed him/her/it.

If it was a Jack who made the posts on here and CCMB, I'd imagine they'll have enjoyed the shit they caused - and later realising they may have to look over their shoulder for a long while given the emotions displayed recently.

If it was a club employee, then for me it's instant dismissal.

If it was a so called City fan, then shame on them.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm

God bless him :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Thank you sir

Fri May 11, 2012 7:50 pm

the blue path wrote:when exactly were we going to be told, i'd like to thank the whistleblower even if he is a jack

If you all didn't go into meltdown and give a complete over reaction a more detailed explanation would of arose. It was a long term plan, Mr Tan was never going to throw 100m in one big go. It was a long term plan that would probably save your club but take all of it's identity and pride away. But it looks like your fucked if no investors come in

Fri May 11, 2012 7:54 pm

nerd wrote:
WestWhite wrote:
BlueGog wrote:

If you mean new cash going in, then no. Whole deal on the other hand...

I know a Jack broke the rebranding a few weeks ago on Planet Jerks nobody believed him/her/it.

If it was a Jack who made the posts on here and CCMB, I'd imagine they'll have enjoyed the shit they caused - and later realising they may have to look over their shoulder for a long while given the emotions displayed recently.

If it was a club employee, then for me it's instant dismissal.

If it was a so called City fan, then shame on them.

Canton Magic was a genius in making sure he fucked this up from a f*cking keyboard :lol: :clap: .. you can even ask Mr AA

Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:God bless him :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Thank you sir

:oops:
You can join him watching City play TNS or how about a trip to Bala in the Welsh League next year because if they walk away that's where we'll be.