Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DANIEL M's Shirt Designs

Sat May 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Well done Daniel, just shown them to my Mrs she likes the blue and red kits, me I like the red kit, but what ever the out come ,I hope they use you designs, excellent work.

Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm

i must admit i'm not for change but i do like these kits, i could probably get used to blue and red

Sat May 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Can this thread be made a sticky? :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Scruffy wrote:
Daniel M wrote:Here they are Polo

Created them as I enjoy graphics design as a potential compromise and posted them on here yesterday, certainly did not expect them to spread around so quickly but really pleased that most seem to like them. I too would like to stay blue, but if a compromise is needed I think the majority would be happy to accept it. If these were shown to the club that would be fantastic :ayatollah:

not to sure about the first two but that third kit WOW!!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Dan I like them all.It proves that a compromise suliation is there for the taking. :old:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Well done dan. fair play. all designs are superb :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:06 pm

Daniel those designs are fantastic!

Perhaps you could try a "red on red" design which might make VT happy and include the bluebird crest to keep us happy!

Something along lines of the 1992 Wales shirt that you are probably too young to remember!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 am

Daniel M wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6034/6330252611_24c3e8fce5.jpg

it seems like puma are going for this sort of shirt next season from what i've seen (or similar), see what you can do with that! :ayatollah:

Here we go mate a few combinations

ImageImageImageImageImage

:ayatollah:

Will try emjay's request later :D

All cracking mate, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 7:56 am

These shirts are the Same colour as the Malaysian flag. If these don't sell in Asia nothing will. Very nice looking shirts.
However we need to be in Premiership to get people in the Far East interested in us. I'm more than happy to go with these shirt designs. :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:53 am

You have given us hope that a compromise is possible.

Hope board see it.
My boy wants to buy One now.
Well done. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 13, 2012 8:54 am

Daniel M wrote:Here they are Polo

Created them as I enjoy graphics design as a potential compromise and posted them on here yesterday, certainly did not expect them to spread around so quickly but really pleased that most seem to like them. I too would like to stay blue, but if a compromise is needed I think the majority would be happy to accept it. If these were shown to the club that would be fantastic :ayatollah:

You have real talent there fella. I would be up for this as a set of kits. Would buy yhe black one.

Sun May 13, 2012 10:35 am

fair play for a young lad youve done a cracking job and if we end up with anything like the ones youve mocked up most of us will be mre than happy. i just really hope the people higher up really look at these and take it into consideration that 'red is not dead'. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Well done fella! Excellent work... :ayatollah: