Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DANIEL M's Shirt Designs

Fri May 11, 2012 6:04 pm

As some of you know, I am firmly in the NO to change corner and I am very stubborn.

However, Daniels shirt designs (the fist one, and the black and yellow one) are so tasteful to tradition, yet with enough change, that they would persuade me to accept the compromise.

Good work Daniel, and someone needs to show these to the club quickly.

Re: DANIEL M's Shirt Designs

Fri May 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Link?

Fri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80291

There u go polo

Fri May 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Here they are Polo

Created them as I enjoy graphics design as a potential compromise and posted them on here yesterday, certainly did not expect them to spread around so quickly but really pleased that most seem to like them. I too would like to stay blue, but if a compromise is needed I think the majority would be happy to accept it. If these were shown to the club that would be fantastic :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:07 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:As some of you know, I am firmly in the NO to change corner and I am very stubborn.

However, Daniels shirt designs (the fist one, and the black and yellow one) are so tasteful to tradition, yet with enough change, that they would persuade me to accept the compromise.

Good work Daniel, and someone needs to show these to the club quickly.

I agree mate, the black n yellow one is the best I've seen :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm not sure if they'd sway me completely, but if indecision could be used as bait to get a few other concessions, then I'd be game

Fri May 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Daniel M wrote:Here they are Polo

Created them as I enjoy graphics design as a potential compromise and posted them on here yesterday, certainly did not expect them to spread around so quickly but really pleased that most seem to like them. I too would like to stay blue, but if a compromise is needed I think the majority would be happy to accept it. If these were shown to the club that would be fantastic :ayatollah:

:shock: THAT THIRD KIT IS BEAUTIFUL. I would gladly pay my money to have that, get it spammed to Borley. We need that third kit :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:19 pm

I hate those blue and red mixed kits, love the black and yellow one though. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm

frosty_x wrote:

:shock: THAT THIRD KIT IS BEAUTIFUL. I would gladly pay my money to have that, get it spammed to Borley. We need that third kit :lol: :ayatollah:

He has :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Baker has already tweeted Steve Borley, we had to let him know he wasn't the one who designed them :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 pm

not to sure about the first two but that third kit WOW!!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I hate those blue and red mixed kits, love the black and yellow one though. :ayatollah:

When i look at them, they remind me of Crystal Palace..

Fri May 11, 2012 6:45 pm

If anyone has any ideas at all in kit designs, post in here and I will try and make some custom ones for you if you like, can't promise all but I'll give it a go :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

I would be more than happy to see these on City players next season.

Fingers crossed something will be sorted in the next week!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Daniel M wrote:If anyone has any ideas at all in kit designs, post in here and I will try and make some custom ones for you if you like, can't promise all but I'll give it a go :ayatollah:

Daniel have you posted these of Mike's message board?

Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Daniel M wrote:If anyone has any ideas at all in kit designs, post in here and I will try and make some custom ones for you if you like, can't promise all but I'll give it a go :ayatollah:

Daniel have you posted these of Mike's message board?

Registered last night but account not been approved yet although I can see they've been posted a few times already.

Got replies from Steve Tucker, Borley and Barrie McAuliffe on twitter. Barrie says he'll pass them on 100% so looks like the Malaysians will see them which would be great be he reckons the can't be used as next seasons designs.

:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Why can't they....

You just need to work on the badge now! lol

Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

yeah i like them :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:03 pm

These are excellent Daniel and I have posted them to TG.

Kit 1 with blue shorts and socks
Kit 2 with red shorts and socks
Kit 3 with black shorts and yellow socks

would really do me.

StT.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:14 pm

The best ive seen so far

Fri May 11, 2012 7:17 pm

I like your designs, great but please not white!! With everything else that's gone on this week I couldn't handle red, white and blue!!!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm

polo wrote:The best ive seen so far

Cheers Polo, like I said before if you or any others have any ideas/requests they want to see tried I'll be happy to have a go at making kits for them :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm in the no to red camp but I could cope with the one with blue at the top. I can't imagine they could use the one with red at the top as an away kit because if the home team clashed with our home kit they would still clash with the away kit.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Fair play mate these are all fantastic, I hope they get to our owners among others who have tried as it shows we are more than willing to work with them! well done

Fri May 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Where all our haterz at, y'all? Haha. Would be nice to get praise from them, when they're so quick to criticise if anything else is written by us.

Yes, if we ALL want compromise then these designs are the way to go. Come on everyone.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 pm

Do you mind if I spread around this picture? because I would love it if this became our kits!!

Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm

sambluebird wrote:Do you mind if I spread around this picture? because I would love it if this became our kits!!

Yeh no problem, they have been spread around loads without any one asking already :P Just use the ones with the Daniel M watermark if you can or link to my twitter, you don't have to but would be appreciated cheers :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Fair play mate they are pure quality. If the malaysians see these they almost certainly will be impressed.
How about this for a compromise :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Daniel M wrote:
polo wrote:The best ive seen so far

Cheers Polo, like I said before if you or any others have any ideas/requests they want to see tried I'll be happy to have a go at making kits for them :ayatollah:

well done dan you have pleased the hardest to please :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:16 pm

People have mentioned the home and away shirts are very similar and could clash and someone on twitter suggested using red and white for the away kit