Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

name compramise

Fri May 11, 2012 5:52 pm

to keep everyone happy i,v come up with a name to please the welsh and the malaysians.the for and against.CARDIFF SATEY.no need to thank me.k.r.o :ayatollah:

Re: name compramise

Fri May 11, 2012 7:19 pm

jtc wrote:to keep everyone happy i,v come up with a name to please the welsh and the malaysians.the for and against.CARDIFF SATEY.no need to thank me.k.r.o :ayatollah:

Very clever.

For what its worth I was cheering you on on Weds. I dislike Blackpool, a. because its a shit Barry Island and b. before the play-off final I introduced my daughter to some Blackpool fans and explained 'if we don't win think how much it will feel for these guys, they must have supported the club for 40 years' -only to be told they suppported Everton and Bolton and were 'just there for the day'.

Actally found myself cheering when you scored the 2nd and got the kids out of bed to watch the last 10 mins. My son love d his trip to St Andrews last month.

I bet you'd love to be turning away a £100m investment right now :lol:

Seriously -good luck.

Re: name compramise

Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
jtc wrote:to keep everyone happy i,v come up with a name to please the welsh and the malaysians.the for and against.CARDIFF SATEY.no need to thank me.k.r.o :ayatollah:

Very clever.

For what its worth I was cheering you on on Weds. I dislike Blackpool, a. because its a shit Barry Island and b. before the play-off final I introduced my daughter to some Blackpool fans and explained 'if we don't win think how much it will feel for these guys, they must have supported the club for 40 years' -only to be told they suppported Everton and Bolton and were 'just there for the day'.

Actally found myself cheering when you scored the 2nd and got the kids out of bed to watch the last 10 mins. My son love d his trip to St Andrews last month.

I bet you'd love to be turning away a £100m investment right now :lol:

Seriously -good luck.

only a joke lm.i would love 100m if there were no strings attached.i wouldn,t want what you,ve been offered.no defo not.in fact this season iv fell in love again with my club.with no money .i have a soft spot for ccfc nowadays because of this m/b.i know times change etc but some changes are a change too far.suppose the fact we,ve been in the prem and you havn,t is a fact in this as well.it,s not the be all and end all for me these days.hope it works out well for you