Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stupidity of people?

Fri May 11, 2012 5:15 pm

listened to the spokesman for the fans trust this morning on radio wales, stupid or what? argued he didnt urge 16k to wear blue next season so presenter played what he said yes you guessed he did say it! but thats not my problem my problem is he said with joint statement from other supporters groups that they hope VT will continue to support city ect ect, this after what TG wrote regarding unable to sustain losses! stupid or what? i made 1st comment on here about what TG said on radio, that they are re assesing future with city and yet still people are pleased that they have changed mind and hope they will continue supporting us! stupid or what? dont people realise that there is strong possibility that they will pull plug on us! and what that means, it isnt scare mungering as idiots are saying on here its real prospect, and now as consequence money for players are on hold to be reassesed! can see vultures hovering over city right now after our better players as we will need to sell before buying inferior players, rosy/red future more like black than blue!! so yes will have history intact but it will read balls up cost £100ml! stupid or what?