Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is it just me or

Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Does anyone else think that the fans and media should just leave the club alone and let them just carry on business as normal ( within reason)

The last few days I think have been damaging to the rapport that the club and fans have built up in the season just gone

Re: Is it just me or

Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm

carling blue wrote:Does anyone else think that the fans and media should just leave the club alone and let them just carry on business as normal ( within reason)

The last few days I think have been damaging to the rapport that the club and fans have built up in the season just gone

not just you mate.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Fans become to involved with clubs business in my opinion that they don't need to be involved in. That should be down to the supporters club and trust to know about.

Yes I am glad that the recent news was leaked but I do think that from now on nothing will be leaked anymore and it will only come officially through the club.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:16 pm

Jog on its our club we put money into the club we should be allowed to know what is going on

Fri May 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Too many fans act without thinking! To many ego's to much in fighting!

If your landlord came up to you and said you need to change the colour of your house, and I will pay of your mortgage what would be your responses?

You'd certainly have a think!

Fri May 11, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm not denying that!!!!

I'm just saying it should be done properly and I think the Malaysians have now realised that.

I didn't say we shouldnt know about it did I???