Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW SHIRT DESIGN

Fri May 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Would love TG to see the shirt designs by Steve Van Halen when he comes over on Monday. A great compromise between blue and red in my opinion. Is there anyone on this messageboard who could help influence this?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NEW SHIRT DESIGN

Fri May 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Would love TG to see the shirt designs by Steve Van Halen when he comes over on Monday. A great compromise between blue and red in my opinion. Is there anyone on this messageboard who could help influence this?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't want to sound like a prick but they're my designs mate :P Glad everyone likes them, only made them as a bit of fun to experiment as a compromise as I enjoy graphics design, surprised how popular they can become. If something like that could happen that would be great but the chances of anything actually happening with a fan-made shirt is very unrealistic IMO :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Daniel M wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Would love TG to see the shirt designs by Steve Van Halen when he comes over on Monday. A great compromise between blue and red in my opinion. Is there anyone on this messageboard who could help influence this?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't want to sound like a prick but they're my designs mate :P Glad everyone likes them, only made them as a bit of fun to experiment as a compromise as I enjoy graphics design, surprised how popular they can become. If something like that could happen that would be great but the chances of anything actually happening with a fan-made shirt is very unrealistic IMO :ayatollah:

Sorry mate, didn't mean to give credit to someone else. But credit to you for what I think are 3 fantastic shirts. I just hope Steve Borley could show your designs to TG when he is over. I think the collar is so much better than the current one too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
Daniel M wrote:

Sorry mate, didn't mean to give credit to someone else. But credit to you for what I think are 3 fantastic shirts. I just hope Steve Borley could show your designs to TG when he is over. I think the collar is so much better than the current one too. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From what I saw on Twitter, Steve Borley has sent the image to the Malaysian owners and will bring it up in the meeting to show that there is a will for compromise :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:24 pm

I have sent the 3 designs you are talking of (by Daniel M) to TG already.

StT.

Sat May 12, 2012 12:27 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

StT.

Nice one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:38 am

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

StT.

Nice one mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lINK?