Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" MALKY "

Fri May 11, 2012 4:53 pm

I was told today Malky has been going about his business as usual, his lists are ready to hand to the Malaysians on Monday and when asked by reporters what does he think about the past few days, he has heard no different and that he will also meet TG on Monday and work out the final plans for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Forget what the Echo ran as nothing was going to happen on the transfer market till after Monday any way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " MALKY "

Fri May 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Sounds good news! :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:58 pm

annis, any idea on whether the malaysians are starting to change their mind again and still go ahead with the original investment?

Fri May 11, 2012 4:58 pm

ccfclover wrote:annis, any idea on whether the malaysians are starting to change their mind again and still go ahead with the original investment?

Alan Whitley seems very confidant. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:59 pm

sounds like good news really hope the Malaysians go ahead with some sort of investment anyway :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:02 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I was told today Malky has been going about his business as usual, his lists are ready to hand to the Malaysians on Monday and when asked by reporters what does he think about the past few days, he has heard no different and that he will also meet TG on Monday and work out the final plans for next season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Forget what the Echo ran as nothing was going to happen on the transfer market till after Monday any way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You say nothing was going to happen until moday regarding transfers, was TG always coming over on monday, i thought he was coming over because of all the trouble??? so is this a planned visit???

Fri May 11, 2012 5:17 pm

In the meeting on monday, will they discuss further investment which doesnt include changing our nickname or removing the bluebird from the badge, im all for the new design but i dont want to lose our nickname and bluebirds? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:06 pm

This is the best news I have heard all day...

Fri May 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Like most fans I will wait with bated breath the outcome of this very important meeting. Our future literally rests on it.