Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LOADS OF MONEY

Fri May 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Think you can kiss goodbye to maga investment that could have taken us to the premiership....Still we can all look back in future years and think why were we so stupid to let this golden opportunity slip...The answer is, some on this forum have only experienced the good times in recent years...whilst other,like myself have been there in the dark days playing crap teams and still getting beaten at home with average crowds of 5000-6000...Yep,the only thing we could dream of, was at the time hoping someone with loads of money coming in and helping us reach our goal...looks like history repeating itself!!!been there,done it and got the tee-shirt...Well to all of you that slagged off our oversea friends who have helped steady the ship...Please take a bow...you must be very proud of yourselves....F**KING IDIOTS!!

Re: LOADS OF MONEY

Fri May 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Not once in the dark days did I ever think, "I wish someone with money would come in". All I was doing was supporting the club that I loved and having a cracking laugh with fans who loved the same club. The Bluebirds, Cardiff City FC and I would support them in the Conference had the worst come to the worst and I still would.

A re branded team that ignores our traditions, no thanks, I would sooner watch Barry Town than a club mascarading as Cardiff City.

Re: LOADS OF MONEY

Fri May 11, 2012 5:14 pm

I,ll support this club till I die,even if it means in the lower leagues..my son is the same,but it really pisses me off when we could have had so much financial help along the way to make it happen...years of under-investment,again selling our best players for a few pennies when they were worth a lot more...its a cycle thats going to happen again,just to make ends meet..