Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

History

Fri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

History will dictate whether those who opposed change were ultimately responsible for the demise of our club,but we can look at the present situation and come to some conclusions.....first the best case scenario, the Malaysians stay with the club but vastly reduce the funds to strengthen the team which will almost certainly guarantee season after season of mediocrity with every possibility of relegation at some point also i would like to make this point to all the in Malky we trust brigade,would our manager who must be full of ambition want to stay with a club thats going nowhere,i wonder if those people who voted with their hearts instead of the heads thought of that possibility ??....now the worse case scenario would be that the owners pull the plug and go and we are left facing liquidation,and before some of you write back and say so what there will always be a buyer for the club just waiting round the corner,just think Glasgow Rangers,and also if i was a possible buyer i would look how opposed some fans are to change and how nasty and intimidating some of those fans can be,it would not make a very good case to offer to buy the club would it....in conclusion i would say to that person who leaked the story before it became official,history will judge you to,because rest assured you will be found out .........Adapt or die