Re: Laughing stock

Fri May 11, 2012 11:59 pm

SBF1 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:Love all this talk of taking it for the club. :D

Yep, I am a city whore, lube me up, bring in the cash for the club! :lol: :lol:

I will get the banners out, buy Malaysian flags etc to see this club progress and not go backwards.

And IMHO all Cardiff fans should too. Plastic? Me? Bollocks! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lets pull down our trousers and pants , bend over and do the ayatollah as we get fucked :lol:

Cash first!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing is, is a shirt colour change equivalent to getting buggered?
Not in the real world. Get real FFS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well ill be buggered yes it is :lol: :lol:

Make sure they don't put sand in the Vasolene then. :lol: :lol:

BTW, how do you know it is?? :o :o :o :D

ummmm i just imagine it probably is :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 am

ccfc1981 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:Love all this talk of taking it for the club. :D

Yep, I am a city whore, lube me up, bring in the cash for the club! :lol: :lol:

I will get the banners out, buy Malaysian flags etc to see this club progress and not go backwards.

And IMHO all Cardiff fans should too. Plastic? Me? Bollocks! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lets pull down our trousers and pants , bend over and do the ayatollah as we get fucked :lol:

Cash first!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing is, is a shirt colour change equivalent to getting buggered?
Not in the real world. Get real FFS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well ill be buggered yes it is :lol: :lol:

Make sure they don't put sand in the Vasolene then. :lol: :lol:

BTW, how do you know it is?? :o :o :o :D

ummmm i just imagine it probably is :lol:

Okaaaaaaaay...... :shock:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:09 am

moving on , eastenders was good today :D

Sat May 12, 2012 12:12 am

ccfc1981 wrote:moving on , eastenders was good today :D

LOL.....I am really laughing out loud here now! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 am

SBF1 wrote:

corrie was good too :lol: :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 am

ccfc1981 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

corrie was good too :lol: :lol:

Just checking on IPlayer.... :oops: :oops:

Sat May 12, 2012 1:17 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.
Laughing at the cock sucking now going on, laughing at Gwyn nearly crying on the TV, they are laughing at Cardiff City Football club whilst the last of us to enter the lunatic asylum are cringing with embarrassment at some of the flag waving picking Vincent Tan up from the airpor ideas. There is petitions for this one for that :oops: if I wasn't a Cardiff Fan I would think it was comedy gold :oops: :oops:

Who cares what they think

Sat May 12, 2012 7:10 am

Because i feel sory for the real fans!yes u are cardiff and its drilled in to us to dislike u ..butat the end of a day its not nice to have your club riped apart by someone who wants to earn money..who ever the club is.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:40 am

Short term pain for long term again
Whether the future is red or blue in South Wales it definitely won't be White If VT & TG deliver on their promises, and in their hearts the Swans know this so let's take all the abuse on the chin let them have a laugh at our expense.

Sat May 12, 2012 10:52 am

bluebird1972 wrote:Short term pain for long term again
Whether the future is red or blue in South Wales it definitely won't be White If VT & TG deliver on their promises, and in their hearts the Swans know this so let's take all the abuse on the chin let them have a laugh at our expense.

Oh dear that is so wrong in any way you look at it. Do you not have any dignity ? Man up please.

Sat May 12, 2012 11:03 am

Spot on Swansealad.And congratulations for getting the most bites in a thread in a long time.Nice work :mrgreen:

Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Oh dear that is so wrong in any way you look at it. Do you not have any dignity ? Man up please.

Every one is entitled to there opions that is what the message board is for but don't question my dignity don't tell me to man up when you no nothing about me.

Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm

No interest in their opinion whatsoever.
Never have and never will.
CCFC for ever :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:02 pm

So much hypocrisy on this site, people questioning a man's dignity and manhood, but when you say anything back you get reported?

Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Who gives a f**k about what a couple of gypo inbreds are gibbering about. You'll be inviting them to the Ninian for a pint next .....oh wait!! :?

Sat May 12, 2012 2:16 pm

If they are laughing then it's a nervous laugh as deep down they would hate us to get the investment. They are simply running scared and trying to dress it up as something else. Ah bless

Sat May 12, 2012 6:02 pm

The Douce wrote:So much hypocrisy on this site, people questioning a man's dignity and manhood, but when you say anything back you get reported?

Have never hit the report button except for spam posts :roll:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:03 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Every one is entitled to there opions that is what the message board is for but don't question my dignity don't tell me to man up when you no nothing about me.

Your reply was exactly what this post was about in the first place Chief

Sat May 12, 2012 6:22 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You're wasting your time with that (shoulda been banned) message boarder.

People like him are why
me and my mates don't post very often

Sat May 12, 2012 6:35 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

People like him are why

Good !! See i can be of use :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

People like him are why

You shouldn't be of use. Your vitriol against people is why me and my mates stopped posting.

You hinder the growth of this message board.

I understand your wish for traditionality , I prefer to move with the times

Sat May 12, 2012 6:51 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

People like him are why

You shouldn't be of use. Your vitriol against people is why me and my mates stopped posting. The rest of you can buy me a pint when ever you like

You hinder the growth of this message board.Seems to be growing quite well TBF. And if you stop posting again the growth rate will soar

And i understand yours, But it will cease to be our Club

Sat May 12, 2012 6:53 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

People like him are why

You shouldn't be of use. Your vitriol against people is why me and my mates stopped posting.

You hinder the growth of this message board.

Get on here more often. It's a roller coaster ride and never boring.

:thumbup:

Sat May 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Your reply was exactly what this post was about in the first place Chief

WTF you insult me because I disagree with your views then pretend you didn't insult me make your mind up FFS

Sat May 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Nuclear blue. used to enjoy reading your posts. not now especially after this week. first your ridiculous venom , then your apology, then your " if you want me gone of this mb" shit. ffs which way is the wind blowing today. :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 8:08 pm

gingerboy wrote:Nuclear blue. used to enjoy reading your posts. not now especially after this week. first your ridiculous venom , then your apology, then your " if you want me gone of this mb" shit. ffs which way is the wind blowing today. :lol:

Had enough of the abuse Chief and snapped that is why i put that up.
I have not changed my stance one jot since this first started. I will always stand by my views always. As Aherne said to me in a PM i tend to shoot from the hip and sometimes it lands me in trouble, and i agree with him. Aherne and me agree on nothing but to be fair i love debating with him and we have a laugh whilst we are arguing, but i respect him as he dosn't resort to calling me all the names i have been called recently. And yes i did bite this morning but only after being constantly baited.