Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Laughing stock

Fri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Well one thing is certain the whole football world is once again talking about City....."there's no such thing as bad press" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.
Laughing at the cock sucking now going on, laughing at Gwyn nearly crying on the TV, they are laughing at Cardiff City Football club whilst the last of us to enter the lunatic asylum are cringing with embarrassment at some of the flag waving picking Vincent Tan up from the airpor ideas. There is petitions for this one for that :oops: if I wasn't a Cardiff Fan I would think it was comedy gold :oops: :oops:

Who gives a shit what they have got to say.

They wish we didnt even exist so who cares.

Be careful who influences you.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
clemoza wrote:Nukes, can I ask.... and I am in no way accusing you, but were you one of the racist abuse hurlers towards our owners? :?

Chief i said a few inappropriate remarks that i am sure you know of. I regret them completely and issued an apology which is here on the board. Some have excepted it others want me jailed, lashed, hung drawn and quartered, then forced to go and watch the Gypos pass sideways for a year chained to a seat in the Lib. Apart from that they reckon that should be enough

So coz you apologised for your abusive comments that makes it all ok... your supposed to be a grown adult... pathetic.. you and others who posted abusive and or racist comments I hope the club identify and ban for life.. and I would whole heartedly support and applaud them if thats the avenue they took... Bloody disgraceful..!!

Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 pm

That idiot up there slagging Marshy, whats all this got to do with him? Id like to see some of these nerds say it to his face. pffftt

Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

and u still belive that they are going to put up the 100 mill??,,u have become the piss take club of welsh football wile we have done wales proud u have gone and made your selfs look totaly pride less and cringe worthy.
At first you stood up and said no to this and stood by your history,,but now scurrying about in hopeless disarray begging like puppy dogs to sell your souls without a fight,,,to think that some are even thinking to way there flags as they get of the plane,,,,even if they do invest in you and you get to the prem you will never live this down.
There are some on here who will come out with pride and wanted to keep there id,,but to all who agree to this are a disgrace to your club...

Fri May 11, 2012 8:29 pm

swansealad69 wrote:and u still belive that they are going to put up the 100 mill??,,u have become the piss take club of welsh football wile we have done wales proud u have gone and made your selfs look totaly pride less and cringe worthy.
At first you stood up and said no to this and stood by your history,,but now scurrying about in hopeless disarray begging like puppy dogs to sell your souls without a fight,,,to think that some are even thinking to way there flags as they get of the plane,,,,even if they do invest in you and you get to the prem you will never live this down.
There are some on here who will come out with pride and wanted to keep there id,,but to all who agree to this are a disgrace to your club...

Who really gives a shit about your opinion ?

You can hardly communicate, and even then 90% its just lies and exaggerations.

Only on here becaue your own lot ignore you.

This has got feck all to do with you or any of your family

:lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 pm

supprised u can still :lol: after the way most of u have come out of this,,,your head should be in shame ,,,the way many have changed there tune is pathetic and cowadly,,,would not like to be in the trenches with u lot,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:42 pm

swansealad69 wrote:supprised u can still :lol: after the way most of u have come out of this,,,your head should be in shame ,,,the way many have changed there tune is pathetic and cowadly,,,would not like to be in the trenches with u lot,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is the only time i have ever agreed with your posts your spot on fella

Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 pm

swansealad69 wrote:supprised u can still :lol: after the way most of u have come out of this,,,your head should be in shame ,,,the way many have changed there tune is pathetic and cowadly,,,would not like to be in the trenches with u lot,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't want to be in the trenches with any of the younger generation, they don't make them like they used to :old:

Not bugger off Jack :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Not much chance of tha though is there.

You know f'ck all about us, apart form what goes on inside your warped mind. Which is surprising considering your obsession.

One day you should come and meet us,it might open your eyes.

I like the blue but really don't give that much of a sh1t, we've dug ourselves into ahole over the years and are being offerred a fecking big ladder. So why not ?

By the way , you can go on all you want about dignity, but i can remember you passing the begging bowl around for pennies. Then a few years later screwing your creditors anyway. So maybe there are some who can preach, but you lot can f'ck right off.

Changing badges, well you've had to do it a few times, like each time you went bust.. first the duck, then the swan rising up, then the copy off the taps. :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:47 pm

the blue path wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.
Laughing at the cock sucking now going on, laughing at Gwyn nearly crying on the TV, they are laughing at Cardiff City Football club whilst the last of us to enter the lunatic asylum are cringing with embarrassment at some of the flag waving picking Vincent Tan up from the airpor ideas. There is petitions for this one for that :oops: if I wasn't a Cardiff Fan I would think it was comedy gold :oops: :oops:

nukes i work at the ford engine plant in bridgend and i work with hundreds of jacks not a handful due to the fact they transfered from the swansea plant before it closed, and i can tell you they haven't stopped laughing all week firstly at the proposed changes and secondly at the amount of our supporters who were willing to accept the changes so easily i think most fans of other clubs would be shocked at how our supporters weren't willing to oppose the changes it's certainly shocked me

same here blue path. i work at the bridgend ford plant. i don't speak to 99% of the jacks there and got no intrest in them or care what the think of us.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Yep we cant ever be taken seriously again, the way we have lubed up for this has been embarassing. :oops:

We have gone from outrage to realising we may not see Premier League football to getting on our hands and knees and begging them to change our identity for some cash. Making flags, banners, wearing red for their arrival, arranging football matches, sending them letters and buying a page in the local paper :shock:

horrible in every way.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 pm

WeLoveMalaysia wrote:Yep we cant ever be taken seriously again, the way we have lubed up for this has been embarassing. :oops:

We have gone from outrage to realising we may not see Premier League football to getting on our hands and knees and begging them to change our identity for some cash. Making flags, banners, wearing red for their arrival, arranging football matches, sending them letters and buying a page in the local paper :shock:

horrible in every way.

The Welsh Assembly as well :lol: :oops:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:54 pm

WeLoveMalaysia wrote:Yep we cant ever be taken seriously again, the way we have lubed up for this has been embarassing. :oops:

horrible in every way.

5 posts - Been here long ?

Isnt there anything else to do in Swansea this weekend ?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 pm

What the fcuk were you doing on planet mong... There are better sites to buy used caravans or ponies.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 pm

llan bluebird wrote:What the fcuk were you doing on planet mong... There are better sites to buy used caravans or ponies.

Link on this site chief

Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 pm

We are a laughing stock. The club that sold its soul.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Yes we had our problems?but when someone from abroad tryed to take oir club over and brake it up we stood up and said no and stuck together..thats how we have real fans running our club..and yes we changed our badge but it still has a swan we still play in white and we still the swans...this guy has now got u in is palm and got u lapping like kittens.
He will now do what he wants and u will be power lesss to do anything.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:17 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Yes we had our problems?but when someone from abroad tryed to take oir club over and brake it up we stood up and said no and stuck together..thats how we have real fans running our club..and yes we changed our badge but it still has a swan we still play in white and we still the swans...this guy has now got u in is palm and got u lapping like kittens.
He will now do what he wants and u will be power lesss to do anything.

Why are you so concerned with our club, youve got your own message boards why the obssession.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm

ok what would you do in same scenario? fck all and go into admin?? like fck you would, shouldnt mock the eflicted, as you could become the eflicted? and besides time will tell if all this crap was worth it and it will be forgotten, just like you conveniently forget how you screwed people by going into admin you are just hypocrit but hey who gives a fck about you?????

Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

f**k off jack . l dont give a monkeys what other people ,especially vermin like you think of me or my club and fellow supporters tbh. worried are we. wanker.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm

cardiffray wrote:That idiot up there slagging Marshy, whats all this got to do with him? Id like to see some of these nerds say it to his face. pffftt

That would be me, your right its nothing to do with him the only link is the racism, he's a bellend tho, his book is shit, he's a wanker who is respected by nobody and as i told you in the reply to the message you sent me i will be happy to say it to his face if he shows his mug again, as i said set it up and il tell him exactly what he is :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:24 pm

the blue path wrote:

this is the only time i have ever agreed with your posts your spot on fella

spot on,he,s right.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Love all this talk of taking it for the club. :D

Yep, I am a city whore, lube me up, bring in the cash for the club! :lol: :lol:

I will get the banners out, buy Malaysian flags etc to see this club progress and not go backwards.

And IMHO all Cardiff fans should too. Plastic? Me? Bollocks! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:38 pm

if your from another club reading the stuff on here it would be hilarious :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 pm

SBF1 wrote:Love all this talk of taking it for the club. :D

I will get the banners out, buy Malaysian flags etc to see this club progress and not go backwards.

And IMHO all Cardiff fans should too. Plastic? Me? Bollocks! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

lets pull down our trousers and pants , bend over and do the ayatollah as we get fucked :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 pm

:roll:
Aramore wrote:This is your problem.

You spend far too much time thinking about what other people will think of the club instead of what's good for it.

I wish "fans" like you could have just shut up and gone and supported FC City of Cardiff or Methyr Town if you wanted us to be liquidated so much, leave the rest of us with a real club to support.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:46 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:

lets pull down our trousers and pants , bend over and do the ayatollah as we get fucked :lol:

Cash first!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The thing is, is a shirt colour change equivalent to getting buggered?
Not in the real world. Get real FFS! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:52 pm

SBF1 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

well ill be buggered yes it is :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 pm

ccfc1981 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
ccfc1981 wrote:

well ill be buggered yes it is :lol: :lol:

Make sure they don't put sand in the Vasolene then. :lol: :lol:

BTW, how do you know it is?? :o :o :o :D