Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Laughing stock

Fri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm

wayne wrote:Your the only laughing stock

Bovril laughing stock especialy made for cock sucking fans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.
Laughing at the cock sucking now going on, laughing at Gwyn nearly crying on the TV, they are laughing at Cardiff City Football club whilst the last of us to enter the lunatic asylum are cringing with embarrassment at some of the flag waving picking Vincent Tan up from the airpor ideas. There is petitions for this one for that :oops: if I wasn't a Cardiff Fan I would think it was comedy gold :oops: :oops:

Honestly I couldn't give a dam what those tosspots think and I am surprised that you do.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm

So u give em another thread to laugh at.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm

Western Blue wrote:So u give em another thread to laugh at.

You have got a point there Chief :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: not the response I was expecting! f**k it laugh at ourselves :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:28 pm

Western Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: not the response I was expecting! f**k it laugh at ourselves :lol:

Well everyone else is :o and i aint kidding either :cry: :evil:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:29 pm

People worried about what fans from other clubs think!!! Ahahahahaha fairplay that cheered me up lol its lucky none of the hardcore bluebirds from back in the 80s 90s worried about what fans of other clubs thought of us when you where runnin around smashin up towns and citys up n down the country ffs or there wouldn't be much to romanticise about now eh? FUK WHAT THEM MUPPETS UP THE ROAD THINK ABOUT US! AND FUK WHAT ANYOTHER CLUBS FANS THINK ABOUT US!! They don't count! Only cardiff city counts :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:34 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:People worried about what fans from other clubs think!!! Ahahahahaha fairplay that cheered me up lol its lucky none of the hardcore bluebirds from back in the 80s 90s worried about what fans of other clubs thought of us when you where runnin around smashin up towns and citys up n down the country ffs or there wouldn't be much to romanticise about now eh? FUK WHAT THEM MUPPETS UP THE ROAD THINK ABOUT US! AND FUK WHAT ANYOTHER CLUBS FANS THINK ABOUT US!! They don't count! Only cardiff city counts :ayatollah:

No we are now a right bunch of Jessies. Lets greet Tan with Flags, songs, petitions on how much we love you. Lets say we are all sorry thread. My god please bring back the Soul Crew to re address the balance.
Bloody hell we'll have Cheltenham coming over thinking they can take the City if they saw you lot in action :o

Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:People worried about what fans from other clubs think!!! Ahahahahaha fairplay that cheered me up lol its lucky none of the hardcore bluebirds from back in the 80s 90s worried about what fans of other clubs thought of us when you where runnin around smashin up towns and citys up n down the country ffs or there wouldn't be much to romanticise about now eh? FUK WHAT THEM MUPPETS UP THE ROAD THINK ABOUT US! AND FUK WHAT ANYOTHER CLUBS FANS THINK ABOUT US!! They don't count! Only cardiff city counts :ayatollah:

No we are now a right bunch of Jessies. Lets greet Tan with Flags, songs, petitions on how much we love you. Lets say we are all sorry thread. My god please bring back the Soul Crew to re address the balance.
Bloody hell we'll have Cheltenham coming over thinking they can take the City if they saw you lot in action :o

or we could have a poll :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 pm

Nukes, can I ask.... and I am in no way accusing you, but were you one of the racist abuse hurlers towards our owners? :?

Fri May 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Nuclear what u trying to say u sound like a jack urself jog on m8, deep down the jacks r laughing and taking the piss to put people off what we could achieve with this investment so f**k them 6 fingered peg selling inbreds leave them carry fuckin on

Fri May 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Just followed a link on here to planet Swamp and followed the thread on our current plight. They are taking the piss and not taking any prisoners. They are laughing there bollocks off at those on here who are deluded enough to think that had we sold our souls we would be turned into one of the biggest teams in the world.
Laughing at the cock sucking now going on, laughing at Gwyn nearly crying on the TV, they are laughing at Cardiff City Football club whilst the last of us to enter the lunatic asylum are cringing with embarrassment at some of the flag waving picking Vincent Tan up from the airpor ideas. There is petitions for this one for that :oops: if I wasn't a Cardiff Fan I would think it was comedy gold :oops: :oops:

Who gives a F**K what they say as long as our club is OK, are you bothered by what they say :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:43 pm

clemoza wrote:

So would you prefer Cardiff to plunge into financial meltdown?

dont bother clemoza,
some people dont understand how football is now run. and dont understand how to go forward.
yes im proud about our past but we need to look after out future, instead of using candles for lights!
:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:43 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:Nuclear what u trying to say u sound like a jack urself jog on m8, deep down the jacks r laughing and taking the piss to put people off what we could achieve with this investment so f**k them 6 fingered peg selling inbreds leave them carry fuckin on

Never liked the Jacks and never will, but on the flip side i have never been so embarassed to be a Cardiff fan either. Dont stand up for the club, to blind to see whats happening and looking in despair as every fan and his dog is laughing at us.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 pm

clemoza wrote:Nukes, can I ask.... and I am in no way accusing you, but were you one of the racist abuse hurlers towards our owners? :?

Chief i said a few inappropriate remarks that i am sure you know of. I regret them completely and issued an apology which is here on the board. Some have excepted it others want me jailed, lashed, hung drawn and quartered, then forced to go and watch the Gypos pass sideways for a year chained to a seat in the Lib. Apart from that they reckon that should be enough

Fri May 11, 2012 6:47 pm

dont help matters when the owners get racist comments
an grown men asking for a poll to see if the members want him
on this forum

Fri May 11, 2012 6:47 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
clemoza wrote:

So would you prefer Cardiff to plunge into financial meltdown?

dont bother clemoza,
some people dont understand how football is now run. and dont understand how to go forward.
yes im proud about our past but we need to look after out future, instead of using candles for lights!
:ayatollah:

It seems like a no brainer, we are not glory supporters, we were here since Kiddiminster in Division 3, even back then we wanted to see CARDIFF CITY F.C in the premiership. That was what we were striving towards... Cardiff City F.C is always going to be the name and the history will be with it. Its just simpleton nukes here would prefer to play with shite players in league 2 in blue rather than play in red with the SAME HISTORY debt free and probably in the premiership. Idiot he is.
Last edited by clemoza on Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
clemoza wrote:Nukes, can I ask.... and I am in no way accusing you, but were you one of the racist abuse hurlers towards our owners? :?

Chief i said a few inappropriate remarks that i am sure you know of. I regret them completely and issued an apology which is here on the board. Some have excepted it others want me jailed, lashed, hung drawn and quartered, then forced to go and watch the Gypos pass sideways for a year chained to a seat in the Lib. Apart from that they reckon that should be enough

ive totally dissagree with every you have said the pass days (nothing personal)
but that comment made me laugh
:lol: watch the gypos pass sideways :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:48 pm

sleepers wrote:dont help matters when the owners get racist comments
on this forum

Bet you voted for me to fook off. Now come on dont be shy admit it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
on this forum

Bet you voted for me to fook off. Now come on dont be shy admit it :lol: :lol: :lol:

i didnt actually like your threads nuclear,you went over board but apoligised so end of matter
just pulling your leg,love winding hp up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm

also doesnt help when posters do make racist comments ask for a poll should i stay or should i go then 24 hours later talk it up like it was the 1980s and its like a scene from green street get a grip its 2012 live with it

Fri May 11, 2012 6:52 pm

sleepers wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
on this forum

i didnt actually like your threads nuclear,you went over board but apoligised so end of matter
just pulling your leg,love winding hp up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No kidding sherlock i thought you liked em :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:54 pm

nickyj wrote:also doesnt help when posters do make racist comments ask for a poll should i stay or should i go then 24 hours later talk it up like it was the 1980s and its like a scene from green street get a grip its 2012 live with it

got to be fair i never seen his thread of apolige alot of people said things
they prob not proud of this morning,just the heat of the moment

Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80204 :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:56 pm

i meant i didnt vote for you to go,forgot to put commar after the word actually :oops: :oops:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:58 pm

sleepers wrote:
nickyj wrote:also doesnt help when posters do make racist comments ask for a poll should i stay or should i go then 24 hours later talk it up like it was the 1980s and its like a scene from green street get a grip its 2012 live with it

got to be fair i never seen his thread of apolige alot of people said things
they prob not proud of this morning,just the heat of the moment

meant to say, seen your thread of apolige sori mate drop another clanger :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

sleepers wrote:i meant i didnt vote for you to go,forgot to put commar after the word actually :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nuclearblue wrote:

I didnt see your apology neither did i know you made racist remarks, I was just curious, It seems to be a lot of the older heads stuck in their ways about bluebirds. well we haven't always had a bluebirds and we haven't always played in blue so whats the problem, CARDIFF CITY F.C will have the same history PINK, BLUE, GREEN OR RED. :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

We are only laughing at you because you laughed at us ;) . And anyone who believes changing your identity will make you millions in Malaysia are barking :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm

WestWhite wrote:We are only laughing at you because you laughed at us ;) . And anyone who believes changing your identity will make you millions in Malaysia are barking :lol:

Did you here him barking he said barking. That is one word for some :lol: :lol: :lol: