Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BILLY THE BADGE IS NOW SELLING

Fri May 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Malaysian kiss ass matts - for all the suckers who have fallen for the im leaving stage act !!

MUPPETS

Funny how none of you can answer any questions . Stuck at he first hurdle - funny as ffuck to watch though .

Re: BILLY THE BADGE IS NOW SELLING

Fri May 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Heard hes got a job lot of silky pink pyjamas with a dragon on the back.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 pm

F*ck off you knob.

Enough said

Fri May 11, 2012 3:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Mardon89 wrote:F*ck off you knob.

Enough said

go and get down on your matt and blow some kisses up the arse you bellend.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:22 pm

Daya, ever watch Storage wars, here is a character on there called Dave Hester, he seems a genuine enough guy, but goes out of his way to be plain awkward every time. Reading one of your posts it like watching him on the box.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm

:lol: Because some of us would like CCFC to play in, shock, horror, blue, we are now the enemies of the club. Incredible. The reports of the meeting on Tuesday night said that the rebranding was 'non-negotiable'. A football club is not a breakfast cereal, or a bar of chocolate, or even a car. So some of us gave our views, when asked, to ccsc and the trust. And posted our views on here. Never made any rascist remarks. That's all. Apparently, that now makes us 'thugs'.

Hope you beat Blackpool. :ayatollah: The play-off seems a long time ago now.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Daya, ever watch Storage wars, here is a character on there called Dave Hester, he seems a genuine enough guy, but goes out of his way to be plain awkward every time. Reading one of your posts it like watching him on the box.
never seen it will have to watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Daya you are a very boring man. bet you were one of those kids in school that would shout abuse at someone, just far enough away so that they couldnt smack you one . go and blow some bubbles ffs. hope holloways boys turn you over :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:53 pm

gingerboy wrote:Daya you are a very boring man. bet you were one of those kids in school that would shout abuse at someone, just far enough away so that they couldnt smack you one . go and blow some bubbles ffs. hope holloways boys turn you over :ayatollah:

If they do it might just this arse off our forum for an hour!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Daya wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:F*ck off you knob.

Enough said

go and get down on your matt and blow some kisses up the arse you bellend.

I will quite happily blow some kisses up there ass and kneel on my MAT ( You illiterate prick ) MATT is a spelling of a name, as long as they keep supporting my club!

Fri May 11, 2012 3:59 pm

I was going to reply to you Daya about Storage Wars, but the thread has turned into a spat with you and others, I don't think I will bother.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 pm

Daya wrote:Malaysian kiss ass matts - for all the suckers who have fallen for the im leaving stage act !!

MUPPETS

Funny how none of you can answer any questions . Stuck at he first hurdle - funny as ffuck to watch though .

Yeah he's also in the process of getting " so near yet so far, the hammers couldn't put the final nail in the coffin " T-shirts.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Daya wrote:Malaysian kiss ass matts - for all the suckers who have fallen for the im leaving stage act !!

MUPPETS

Go and blow bubbles up Mr Gold, Mr Sullivan or if you are lucky Karren Brady's arse....I have a feeling you lot are f****d if you lose this play-off final!!

Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 pm

EL JEFE wrote:I was going to reply to you Daya about Storage Wars, but the thread has turned into a spat with you and others, I don't think I will bother.

Sorry fella - when they losing they have to result to abuse as they can't accept the truth .

Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Mate if I were you I would be more concerned with getting a pair of binoculars so you can catch come of the action at your "posh man's Withdean stadium" when you "sell your soul" and leave your precious Upton Park than post on here. :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:21 pm

If they fail to go up & yet still move into the Olympic stadium, it will be entertaining to watch the Spammers failing to even half-way fill their ground. It won't be much better even if they do get promoted. The Olympic Stadium should have gone to a big club, like Spurs, rather than a little team like the 'Ammers, who are more on a par with Orient.

West Ham to the Olypmic Stadium. It's akin to the Blues move to the CCS - with the same inevitable result. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm

MUPPETS

You just get on with supporting your beloved West Ham and don't worry about us. We are better off without the likes of you supporting us or coming on here trying to stir things up. The biggest muppet is you.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:40 pm

MUPPETS

do you know how much they are? i'll take to two please billy

what questions you stuck on Daya?

Fri May 11, 2012 4:58 pm

MUPPETS

Yawn!

Fri May 11, 2012 6:49 pm

Daya why don't u just f**k off back to ur bubbles message board it was Probably u that started all this shit in the 1st place u prick

Fri May 11, 2012 6:55 pm

BorderBlue wrote:If they fail to go up & yet still move into the Olympic stadium, it will be entertaining to watch the Spammers failing to even half-way fill their ground. It won't be much better even if they do get promoted. The Olympic Stadium should have gone to a big club, like Spurs, rather than a little team like the 'Ammers, who are more on a par with Orient.

West Ham to the Olypmic Stadium. It's akin to the Blues move to the CCS - with the same inevitable result. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is obvious how that one is going to pan out, Spurs will get the Olympic Stadium whilst the Spammers sell Upton Park and move into the Hockey Stadium ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 8:27 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Daya, ever watch Storage wars, here is a character on there called Dave Hester, he seems a genuine enough guy, but goes out of his way to be plain awkward every time. Reading one of your posts it like watching him on the box.

Yuuuuuup!

He is!

Fri May 11, 2012 8:34 pm

MUPPETS

Come on Blackpool :ayatollah: