Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City Stadium Balot

Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

To get the views of ALL fans of Cardiff City why dont they balot for or against the proposals? Alot of fans dont use messageboards so it would get a clearer picture of fans views .Only a thought before a few on here start.

Re: Cardiff City Stadium Balot

Fri May 11, 2012 4:22 pm

I think this is a good idea!, maybe a ballot only for Cardiff City Season Ticket Holders (OVER 18 ONLY)?

We be good to see what all the fans want! :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:43 pm

with maybe tick boxes for different options........i.e Shirt blue (tick) or shirt red (tick) badge change, tick/no tick, bluebird remains etc etc..........

Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:with maybe tick boxes for different options........i.e Shirt blue (tick) or shirt red (tick) badge change, tick/no tick, bluebird remains etc etc..........

Well anything like this would be a good idea yes :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:33 pm

That's a cracking idea. Mine was originally to ballot season ticket holders as I feel they put more into the club, although I realise that would alienate those that are fans that cant afford STs, so yes, lets get the club to ballot ALL fans. Whatever the decision then we stand by.

I have to say though, all this aggro is killing Cardiff City minute by minute. I hope this nightmare ends soon. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Good idea but it wouldnt stop people talking.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 pm

I would back this. I'd say anyone over 16 years old can vote though provided they have a season card.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:05 pm

i think my frustration came from reading the original post on here. and replies from it. that it was a case of like it or lump it. we all should have waited untill the malaysians told us there plans. i now beleive the malaysians to have good intentions and didnt want to upset us. i think 100% of fans on here will compromise and go down the give and take road :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:07 pm

very hard to do, everyone is intilled to vote, so either way you will have the whole jacks coming down and voting. plus good chance it could get contaminated with dupilcate votes.

theres not a fair way as everyone should be intilled to vote..
we just need a march to show the owners we back them