Re: Anyone seen this mock up?

Fri May 11, 2012 2:54 pm

I'm quite happy with that one. Some of the ones on here look tidy butt

Fri May 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Horrid

Fri May 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Our current away shirt looks like a bloody leeds top so I have seen worse :evil:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Im not too happy with that one, but there are some on the board that are really good.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:05 pm

I like the Genoa one

http://i49.tinypic.com/68zhuu.jpg

Fri May 11, 2012 3:12 pm

Lets be honest, even when the shirts for a new season, in full bluebird livery are shown on line for the first time, there are always some who don't like them. :dontknow:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:Because I dont think something like this would be that bad

That shirt looks quite good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Of the ones presented on the board that one was my least favorite....but some of the others were great.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80120
Last edited by greenlawler on Fri May 11, 2012 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 11, 2012 4:31 pm

i like the top its modern and has all the reqd red dragon , bluebird , ect its a step forward , come on cardiffians unite together, for the sake of our team . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:39 pm

I made that kit, here's my post from the other thread with away kit

Daniel M wrote:I did a reserve version for the away kit, here's what the two would look like:

Tweeted it to Steve Borley as well if anyone fancies retweeting it or giving me a follow :P - https://twitter.com/#!/Daniel_CCFC/status/200965937699094528

Whilst I would want to remain blue if possible, I'm just putting forth an option of a compromise to hopefully please some of you guys :)

Fri May 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Daniel M wrote:I made that kit, here's my post from the other thread with away kit

Daniel M wrote:I did a reserve version for the away kit, here's what the two would look like:

Tweeted it to Steve Borley as well if anyone fancies retweeting it or giving me a follow :P - https://twitter.com/#!/Daniel_CCFC/status/200965937699094528

Whilst I would want to remain blue if possible, I'm just putting forth an option of a compromise to hopefully please some of you guys :)

Fair play fella I like both them shirts, get them designs sent to both the club and Puma :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Daniel M wrote:I made that kit, here's my post from the other thread with away kit

crystal palace away might be awkward but i quite like it
better than our Leeds away kit or the black and yellow monstrosity!

Fri May 11, 2012 4:55 pm

griff105 wrote:crystal palace away might be awkward but i quite like it

Haha yes, I actually quite like the black/yellow kit, if we were to keep those colours next year for a third then how about this:

:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:56 pm

I really like both of these! :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Daniel M wrote:

Haha yes, I actually quite like the black/yellow kit, if we were to keep those colours next year for a third then how about this:

That Black and Yellow kit is absolutely beautiful!

Sign me up for one of those!

Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

aye I quite like that!

What about blue and yellow/red and white away?

Fri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

Steve Van Halen wrote:Because I dont think something like this would be that bad

Why don,t you send your designs to steve borley or direct to the club?? by the way do you know the badge is definitely changing, it,s been agreed it,s half dragon and half bluebird!!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 5:06 pm

cityone wrote:
Steve Van Halen wrote:Why don,t you send your designs to steve borley or direct to the club?? by the way do you know the badge is definitely changing, it,s been agreed it,s half dragon and half bluebird!!!!

I have already sent my design, and so have many others to Borley via twitter :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Daniel M wrote:

Now that I like :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Really good designs which should appease both us Fans and VT, wouldn't suprise me if he went for them (if he ever gets to see them) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Daniel M wrote:

I like that :o 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:55 pm

A good fusion matey. :ayatollah:

Sun May 13, 2012 8:48 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Daniel M wrote:

I like that :o 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :lol:

That black and yellow one is fantastic

Sun May 13, 2012 8:49 am

griff105 wrote:

crystal palace away might be awkward but i quite like it

They should employ you at puma!

Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 am

I think the blue/red combo looks pretty good.

Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am

Compromise springs to mind.

My kid wants to buy one. :ayatollah:
Done by a kid called daniel,his thread is worth a look.hope Vincent and TG are LOOKING out for positive vibes instead of negative ones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 13, 2012 1:04 pm

im loving all them shirts

Sun May 13, 2012 1:19 pm

Where did all this carpe diem shit come from?

Sun May 13, 2012 2:12 pm

excellent :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: