Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE READ AND MAKE A STICKY

Fri May 11, 2012 2:14 pm

i have set up this petition too show our support for VT and TG. we need them to see our support.
join my petition and even if you dont agree with red: - add that as a comment, BUT they need to know they are supported!

This is for the future of our club

:ayatollah:

Re: PLEASE READ AND MAKE A STICKY

Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i have set up this petition too show our support for VT and TG. we need them to see our support.
join my petition and even if you dont agree with red, and that as a comment BUT they need to know they are supported!

If you pm annis i,m sure he will sort it for you!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i have set up this petition too show our support for VT and TG. we need them to see our support.
join my petition and even if you dont agree with red, and that as a comment BUT they need to know they are supported!

Totally agree I signed it when you first posted the link :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 pm

cityone wrote:

If you pm annis i,m sure he will sort it for you!!!

fingers crossed he will, i did send him a pm about signing it, not because he wants red because he is backing them. not sure if he did yet mind. be nice too see him get everyone to sign it as he has a big say, he is a fans spokesman after all

Fri May 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Perhaps he can give you the one they said had 3,000 names on and simply change the wording at the top. ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 4:48 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Perhaps he can give you the one they said had 3,000 names on and simply change the wording at the top. ;)

Gwyn it wasnt my petition.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:05 pm

We need to show our support too our owners who have saved us from dis-pare time and time again.
all they want is a bit of trust in their plans!
We have a loss of 1 million pound a month, and debts near 70 million.
We are no Mnachester United we cannot make money to survive, he was trying to make us the Welsh Manchester with a bit of pride in our country.
Vince Tan is willing to pay debts off and a clear slate to go forward with.
UPGRADE to the stadium, and a massive 100 million investment!

Do not bite the hand that feeds you

I WANT A FUTURE FOR CARDIFF CITY

AND THE FUTURE IS WITH VINCE TAN
-----------------------------------------------

No-one wants VT to leave but the way it was dropped on us (Accept this or we'll walk) was and still is hard to bare.

Finding it difficult to sign this with the reasons above. The Welsh Manchester? no thanks

Fri May 11, 2012 5:11 pm

blooobirds wrote:
We need to show our support too our owners who have saved us from dis-pare time and time again.
We are no Mnachester United we cannot make money to survive, he was trying to make us the Welsh Manchester with a bit of pride in our country.

No-one wants VT to leave but the way it was dropped on us (Accept this or we'll walk) was and still is hard to bare.

Finding it difficult to sign this with the reasons above. The Welsh Manchester? no thanks

Was this actually said by them?

Fri May 11, 2012 5:49 pm

I support the Malaysians 100%. let's face facts without them we have nothing.

Think about it, who wants to buy our club owing 20 odd mil of debt to a previous owner or our previous owners representatives?

The Malaysians aren't giving us money for fun they do so because they believe they will make money. Now when was the last time any of our previous owners have made money for the good of the club, without taking it back?

Respect to the Malaysians!

Fri May 11, 2012 6:12 pm

blooobirds wrote:

it was a way of saying a world wide team. just easier to type (i cant stand the mancs IMO :lol: )and i started it, just speech i hoped people would understand my point

Fri May 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Thank you ANNIS for being fair by making this a sticky...

Fri May 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Why is the petition gone from the OP?

Fri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm

$2.................any free petition sites about?! Need that $2 for a pint of milk.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:24 pm

BlueMac wrote:$2.................any free petition sites about?! Need that $2 for a pint of milk.

its just a suggestion, you dont have to contribute.

Fri May 11, 2012 6:31 pm

BlueMac wrote:$2.................any free petition sites about?! Need that $2 for a pint of milk.

your signature counts with out a donation :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

Few.........just did it again to check. Couldn't cope with dry Bran Flakes in the morning!

Fri May 11, 2012 7:04 pm

BlueMac wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Few.........just did it again to check. Couldn't cope with dry Bran Flakes in the morning!

:lol:
anything with the name Bran is fantastic
;)

Fri May 11, 2012 7:06 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
BlueMac wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

;)

LOL !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry fellas personal joke :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:07 pm

blooobirds wrote:

You say "the way this was dropped on us!" I believe that this was leaked to us by an 'unknown' on Monday night. This wasn't broken to us by our investors but by a rat who I hope feels proud of himself now and the total mess he has caused. If this had been handled in the way the investors wanted things would, I'm sure have been very different.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Do you honestly think all these petitions that they will give a shit??

The only reason they backed down was because of the remarks that were said about them and the 'calling of the burning of the Malaysian Flags'..

Alot of people seem to be kissing the Malaysian asses not even 48 hours after they were slagging them off.. It is quite embarrassing being a Cardiff fan reading half the things on here

Fri May 11, 2012 7:16 pm

clemoza wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
BlueMac wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

;)

Fantastic Bran...WTF??

Fri May 11, 2012 8:22 pm

blooobirds wrote:No-one wants VT to leave but the way it was dropped on us (Accept this or we'll walk) was and still is hard to bare.

Spot on mate... all this grovelling bollox has to stop

Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 pm

himynameismartyn wrote:Do you honestly think all these petitions that they will give a shit??

The only reason they backed down was because of the remarks that were said about them and the 'calling of the burning of the Malaysian Flags'..

Alot of people seem to be kissing the Malaysian asses not even 48 hours after they were slagging them off.. It is quite embarrassing being a Cardiff fan reading half the things on here

hang on one minute, you lot had your say! and truth be told could of possibly destoryed our club, how can anyone else pay the debt we are making.
now we have our chance to show our support, i havent giving a dig at the fans for thinking different to me intill now so you shouldnt do it too us.
:x
i was embarrsed to be a cardiff fan reading some of the comments the other night!
so pratice what you preech!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:59 pm

BlueMac wrote:
clemoza wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
BlueMac wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

;)

Fantastic Bran...WTF??

my second name is brana :lol:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:03 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
himynameismartyn wrote:Do you honestly think all these petitions that they will give a shit??

hang on one minute, you lot had your say! and truth be told could of possibly destoryed our club, how can anyone else pay the debt we are making.
now we have our chance to show our support, i havent giving a dig at the fans for thinking different to me intill now so you shouldnt do it too us.
:x
i was embarrsed to be a cardiff fan reading some of the comments the other night!
so pratice what you preech!

And neither have i but the things on here are cringeworthy... even the so-called petition link you have on your comment box...

They will not take one second out of their day to read shit like that because they have more important stuff to be doing i.e running the football club

If half the people on here refrained from stupid, half-assed comments, we'd all be less of a joke but thats not going to be the case for a long time now