Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SENDING CORRESPONDENCE TO VT AND TG!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Is there any action being taken by any of the supporters groups to send the Malaysians an apology on behalf of the majority of Cardiff city supporters,(immaterial of our individual view on the re-branding) for the abuse they have taken on facebook/twitter???? if not i,m sure it would be a start!!!

Re: SENDING CORRESPONDENCE TO VT AND TG!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 2:17 pm

cityone wrote:Is there any action being taken by any of the supporters groups to send the Malaysians an apology on behalf of the majority of Cardiff city supporters,(immaterial of our individual view on the re-branding) for the abuse they have taken on facebook/twitter???? if not i,m sure it would be a start!!!

ive set up this petition, also emailed TG and the echo to run a story.

Simple as that

ive done all i can think of doing, but if there is anything more i can do
please tell me!

:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:19 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
cityone wrote:Is there any action being taken by any of the supporters groups to send the Malaysians an apology on behalf of the majority of Cardiff city supporters,(immaterial of our individual view on the re-branding) for the abuse they have taken on facebook/twitter???? if not i,m sure it would be a start!!!

Simple as that

please tell me!

Well done, i,ve just signed it!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 3:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PRIZE MUPPET.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm

cityone wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

Simple as that

please tell me!

Well done, i,ve just signed it!!!

Also signed. :thumbup:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Daya wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: PRIZE MUPPET.

You worry about your own re-branding, when you walk into that athletic stadium at the expense of a proper football ground and all funded by the uk tax payer, enjoy the running track but beware of the javelins, blowing bubbles my arse!!!