Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN VT AND TG WE TRUST

Fri May 11, 2012 2:10 pm

If we need too get their confidence back into the club i was thinking we could host a football match at the ccs one team wearing Malaysia national kit and the other team wearing a Cardiff strip invite fans too watch and invite VT and TG and maybe some Malaysia fans to show that we are NOT racists and that we are NOT anti Malaysia and show them we love them for what they have done for us since been in they have been in the role and that we would love them too carry this club too success! anyone else think this is a good idea personally i think it would be a great idea but that my opinion not everyone will agree? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IN VT AND TG WE TRUST

Fri May 11, 2012 2:15 pm

alex_j_bluebird wrote:If we need too get their confidence back into the club i was thinking we could host a football match at the ccs one team wearing Malaysia national kit and the other team wearing a Cardiff strip invite fans too watch and invite VT and TG and maybe some Malaysia fans to show that we are NOT racists and that we are NOT anti Malaysia and show them we love them for what they have done for us since been in they have been in the role and that we would love them too carry this club too success! anyone else think this is a good idea personally i think it would be a great idea but that my opinion not everyone will agree? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I bet the Tan man is laughing his bollocks off at some of the crap on here today.. :shock:

Fri May 11, 2012 2:19 pm

wkdblue wrote:
alex_j_bluebird wrote:If we need too get their confidence back into the club i was thinking we could host a football match at the ccs one team wearing Malaysia national kit and the other team wearing a Cardiff strip invite fans too watch and invite VT and TG and maybe some Malaysia fans to show that we are NOT racists and that we are NOT anti Malaysia and show them we love them for what they have done for us since been in they have been in the role and that we would love them too carry this club too success! anyone else think this is a good idea personally i think it would be a great idea but that my opinion not everyone will agree? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I bet the Tan man is laughing his bollocks off at some of the crap on here today.. :shock:

:lol: I bet he couldn't give a fuck about what's on here, he'll do what he wants anyway.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:20 pm

wkdblue wrote:

But don't you think it's a good idea too prove we are a great club and not racists and that we would love them too continue ? :?:

Fri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm

alex_j_bluebird wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

But don't you think it's a good idea too prove we are a great club and not racists and that we would love them too continue ? :?:

No...I am a racist... :mrgreen:

Just kidding.. :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 2:23 pm

wkdblue wrote:
alex_j_bluebird wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

So do you think it would be a good idea ?

Fri May 11, 2012 2:53 pm

alex_j_bluebird wrote:
wkdblue wrote:
alex_j_bluebird wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

Dont think there`s any need for it really, they have got the message now..

Fri May 11, 2012 3:07 pm

wkdblue wrote:
alex_j_bluebird wrote:
wkdblue wrote:
alex_j_bluebird wrote:
wkdblue wrote:

Dont think there`s any need for it really, they have got the message now..

it still would be good to have people from Malaysia who have never been here before to come to our great country and great stadium!