TOM HEATON

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -30944583/

Re: BRISTOL WANT

Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 am

:lol: :lol:

They got no chance :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 am

It's a shame because I am a fan of Heaton but we do have two decent Championship keepers and Heaton should be playing week in, week out at this level so I don't blame him if he leaves. Lovely bloke, forever etched his name in folklore this season in the Carling Cup and I wish him all the best if he does leave no matter where he goes. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 am

Heaton will leave

Fri May 11, 2012 9:57 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Heaton will leave

i think your wright mate. he is 2 good to me on the bench and at his age he need first team football

Fri May 11, 2012 9:57 am

Beasty1988 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Heaton will leave

i think your wright mate. he is 2 good to me on the bench and at his age he need first team football

He is too good to you on the bench? That sounds ominous? Blow job or a reach around? :D

Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 am

Heaton has already left.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 am

So has Naylor. Quinny looks set to go too.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 am

The Douce wrote:So has Naylor. Quinny looks set to go too.

Who did you sleep with to obtain that information? Any idea when the retained list will be confirmed?

Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

lol well for one they were both out of contract, and yea i know someone in the mix. said it was pretty sad when heats left

Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

Zabier wrote:
The Douce wrote:So has Naylor. Quinny looks set to go too.

Who did you sleep with to obtain that information? Any idea when the retained list will be confirmed?

:lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:40 am

The players had meetings with malky before they went off for their hols, Only they know what was said, but I imagine they were told if they would be part of next seasons plans. Just have to wait and see.

My opinion..
gerrard has 1 year left but I cant see him staying.
Dekel will leave also.

not sure if lawrence will get a contract tbh.. We have enough players like him anyway.

I think we are definitely signing a certain tall foreign striker though.

Tom Heaton

Fri May 11, 2012 1:58 pm

I hear he's off to Bristol city on Monday can anyone confirm this?
Yes I know he's being released etc personally I thought he could do better than the robins.

Re: Tom Heaton

Fri May 11, 2012 2:04 pm

He can do much better

Fri May 11, 2012 2:10 pm

on here to matey :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=80234

Fri May 11, 2012 4:35 pm

I spoke at length with Tom Heaton at the player of the year awards dinner and he said although there was an offer for him to stay at the club he wasn't sure what to do at the time because he felt he needed to be playing 1st team football, and had done enough to warrant a place in the starting X1 after his performances in the League Cup this season.

Shame cos I think at any other Championship club he'd of been no.1 this season but then he aint Scottish so I suppose he was never going to dislodge David Marshall permanently lol. Do you think we should look to sign a replacement or just promote Elliott Parrish to no.2 for next season? :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Our best keeper, a top bloke and should have played far more than he has this season.