Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Lesbian couple

Fri May 11, 2012 1:52 pm

I've just done a job for a lesbian couple in coity. Blinds etc throughout, I've just had 2 of there friends ring me for a quote, plus 1 yesterday. Do they all stick together (pardon the pun) when it comes to workmen, will I have to go through all there friends...

Has anyone else come across this... Do gay men keep having you back and passing you around friends.

Re: Lesbian couple

Fri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Miller time wrote:I've just done a job for a lesbian couple in coity. Blinds etc throughout, I've just had 2 of there friends ring me for a quote, plus 1 yesterday. Do they all stick together (pardon the pun) when it comes to workmen, will I have to go through all there friends...

Has anyone else come across this... Do gay men keep having you back and passing you around friends.

Did they have a liquor licence?

Fri May 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Miller time wrote:I've just done a job for a lesbian couple in coity. Blinds etc throughout, I've just had 2 of there friends ring me for a quote, plus 1 yesterday. Do they all stick together (pardon the pun) when it comes to workmen, will I have to go through all there friends...

I made a bed for a lesbian couple once.
They insisted I made it from tongue and groove? :?:

Fri May 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Are they pretty, If so ask them can you join them for a few drinks one night :-)

Fri May 11, 2012 2:45 pm

No they all seem to be 1 butch and 1 slightly feminine.
I wouldnt touch them and I've been with a right few munters in my time.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm

I did a job for 2 lesbians once and they gave me a fake Rolex as payment. Wasnt what a meat when I said I'd do it for a watch :)