Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i wouldn't mind betting that all this recent press...

Fri May 11, 2012 1:18 pm

May have alerted other interested parties and 'maybe' that yank who wanted to buy Rangers

Re: i wouldn't mind betting that all this recent press...

Fri May 11, 2012 1:19 pm

go away Adam....dont need ur windng up today

Fri May 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Ok well let me put this to you. The Malaysians want out and wondered which is the best way to find a buyer ? They build up th one of the biggest plans in the history of the football league which gets worldwide media attention which makes me wonder if they found someone on the back of this ?

Let's be honest here, deep down they knew the fans wouldn't accept such a move and if they wanted premiership football then all it would have took was a few million in January!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 1:36 pm

You could be right who knows but id rather have someone at the club like that with a bit of intelligence and business knowledge than weve had previously and just got us into more debt. Football is a business as much as we dont want it to be

Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 pm

bluecyw wrote:You could be right who knows but id rather have someone at the club like that with a bit of intelligence and business knowledge than weve had previously and just got us into more debt. Football is a business as much as we dont want it to be

If you think that crazy plan was intelligent then I'm sorry. The football world would have been against the idea, the crowds would have went down so how can you even call that business knowledge is beyond me

Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 pm

Angry Man wrote:Ok well let me put this to you. The Malaysians want out and wondered which is the best way to find a buyer ? They build up th one of the biggest plans in the history of the football league which gets worldwide media attention which makes me wonder if they found someone on the back of this ?

Let's be honest here, deep down they knew the fans wouldn't accept such a move and if they wanted premiership football then all it would have took was a few million in January!!!

You could be right, OR what they had planned could all be true and could have paid off. I know who i'd rather belive, A successful business man who obviously know's what he's doing when it comes to making money or a bunch of idiot's who decided to run up against him, post racist remarks against him and his family. I am not saying people can't have an opinion but some of the stuff which was said was bang out of order. I'm sure if TG or VT said any of that shit to one of the haters they'd have caught a right hook!

Fri May 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:25 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gwyn after your performance yesterday I'd keep tight lipped if I was you :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Id rather listen to what gwyn has to say than the likes of you

Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

so why are you responding you my post then if you dont want to listen to me..? :?

Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Adam Brown your the biggest plastic there is :old:

Used to follow Merthyr back in the day, as soon as Cardiff had a whiff of success you came down the CCS and ousted a long standing bluebird from his seat no doubt. You are the leader of the significant plastic element of our support :old: :old: :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Seconded.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

how is this guy allowed to roam the streets?

Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Adam Brown your the biggest plastic there is :old:

Used to follow Merthyr back in the day, as soon as Cardiff had a whiff of success you came down the CCS and ousted a long standing bluebird from his seat no doubt. You are the leader of the significant plastic element of our support :old: :old: :old:

:lol: bearing in mind I had my 3 year ban in 2002!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 10:32 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:how is this guy allowed to roam the streets?

humblesellout = mug :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thehumblegringo wrote:how is this guy allowed to roam the streets?

He does? :o :o :o

Angry Man wrote:

Why, did it offend you?

Perhaps you could take some tips for your next election failure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Why were you banned? I can tell you why, they worked out you were a Merthyr Town fan and saw fit to remove you :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Why, did it offend you?

Perhaps you could take some tips for your next election failure. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes it did offend me actually. A so-called fans leader was willing to sell out the club which I have loved for many years.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Angry Man wrote:

So even though we all new, you now admit to being ADAM Brown, was the ban for those comments about wanting to screw that AMERICAN GIRL THAT HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR MURDERING HER FRIEND.?

Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

So even though we all new, you now admit to being ADAM Brown, was the ban for those comments about wanting to screw that AMERICAN GIRL THAT HAD BEEN CHARGED FOR MURDERING HER FRIEND.?

dont think so given the murder happened many years later

Fri May 11, 2012 10:52 pm

Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Why, did it offend you?

Yes it did offend me actually. A so-called fans leader was willing to sell out the club which I have loved for many years.

Three years is a few not many, you getting confused with Merthyr again, no wonder they have no trust in you up there, how many more elections must you lose before you get the message, lose, no I meant to say last by a distance, if it had been a horse race, they'd have pulled you up. :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:57 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Why, did it offend you?

Three years is a few not many, you getting confused with Merthyr again, no wonder they have no trust in you up there, how many more elections must you lose before you get the message, lose, no I meant to say last by a distance, if it had been a horse race, they'd have pulled you up. :lol:

three years!!!! sorry but are there some people who are really bad at maths on the board tonight.