Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last post

Fri May 11, 2012 12:28 pm

This is my last post on the subject and possibly my last post on this forum.

We have now lost the right to ever wonder why we have shit players that can't take us up. I've noticed even the strongest objectors to our owners fantastic business plans are now back tracking!!

We didn't even give tg a chance to deliver his dream Ffs :roll:

I said we should be carefull viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79391&p=752097#p752097

But got shot down.

You know what it's not all about prem football for me or even winning things. It's about having a club I can call my own. The club that's in my city of birth A club to be proud of but now I'm left wondering if we will have a club at all.

Cheers for the great message board and good banter and info but time to call it a day I think

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Last post

Fri May 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Why are you quitting the board?

It's not all over yet. Relax.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:31 pm

I said all along the same things mate. i couldnt give a shit about the premier league, i just want a club to take my boys down to support. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 12:48 pm

If this goes tits up i wonder who will be the first to moan about lack of players as it seems to me the ones against change were the biggest moaners on not spending money in the past

Fri May 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Be nice to have a stable club for a
change with all our fans united as one!
And not having to worry about our clubs
finances and going into administration or
folding completely! Not fussed about
prem league football if I'm honest
{allthough it would be nice to have a
taste of it for a season lol} I just want to
know that the club I love has a stable
future! And if the Malaysians can give
our club that then me personally don't
mind the proposed changes they want to
make! Nothings gunna stop me from
chantin BLUUUEBIRRRRDS anyway
:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Barrie over the last few days yours and my views could not be any different, but all said and done before that we were good mates. Now today we still are good mates. This has not just divided people on here it has divided mates like never before.
You know the nut job group we hang with ? we are split right down the middle, but all of them are still my mates. In the red corner Mikey Cotteral, you, the Bomb, Lee, In the Blue corner Me, Saddam, Marc, but we are all still mates.
Last night i had a guts full but after PMs and texts and telephone calls i am staying because i believe in what i am saying. And to some i am not Annis's puppet. My views are my own the same as you mate.
You are a fantastic poster and we need the likes of you on here, unlike some you don't abuse, and you put thought into your posts.
So don't let anything on here stop you posting as we have all turned on each other, because of our views.
Its tearing me apart that our fans are turning on each other, so stay Bro :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm

What its proved over the last few days is that whatever our stance we are all pssionate and deep down want whats best for the club
at this time we should all be united as cardiff fans .Im certain the malaysians will realise its just a bunch of mindless idiots who racially abused them and the so called anti-red brigade only meant to compromise

its not nice to see respected fans leave this forum,you should stay pal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Nuclearblue what hurt me the most was yourself and a few others calling myself and those wanting change plastics young new fans which couldnt be further from the truth and also trying to make out you were superior to the rest of us.

Fri May 11, 2012 1:48 pm

bluecyw wrote:Nuclearblue what hurt me the most was yourself and a few others calling myself and those wanting change plastics young new fans which couldnt be further from the truth and also trying to make out you were superior to the rest of us.

I am better than no one mate. We were all trying to make our feelings known and the blue white and yellow mean the world to me. I meant no offence to you or others i am just sorry this has divided everyone. To me i cannot support a rebranded club and once the love has gone that would be it for me.
As someone said on Facebook Wrexham play in Red and wear a Dragon on there Chest. Has that been lucky for them ?.
Colours dont ever make you millions but the blue white and yellow means millions to me :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Although I have not been a member of this board for as long as most, I have agreed with your views and comments on this subject which have been measured and well presented. It will be a great shame if you do not continue the fight to help save this club.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:15 pm

I really can't believe how much this has divided people, :( :( :( ........Baz darling, we'll do a pompey ;) next season mate, the same criac mate :D :D ......

One things for sure though, whatever camp your in, goes to show how passionate every single one of us are for the City.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: