Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wonder When The Red Kit Will Be Out?

Fri May 11, 2012 12:14 pm

“@MAcMcAuliffe: Thanks for the Photoshop #CardiffCity kit ideas. There's no chance any could be used to create one next season, but I'll keep them on file”

I assume this means all the kits have been designed for next year so we will get to see what this red kit looks like pretty soon and it will be the away kit with the old away kit, the blue kit! becoming the home kit. :shock: Keep up.

Re: Wonder When The Red Kit Will Be Out?

Fri May 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Unless we've completely missed something and the Malaysians said we won't be re-branding but that doesn't mean we won't still have a kit change but will keep the badge and nickname? I wouldn't really be too bothered by not playing in blue provided we keep the badge and nickname.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Red kits are thriving nowadays, there are hundreds of mating pairs in the beacons and in West/Mid wales. Good on the they were hunted to death by the hambones :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 12:25 pm

I was under the impression the badge was changing but we're keeping the bird and we're still going to be wearing red.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Too early to tell though.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:31 pm

Karl wrote:I was under the impression the badge was changing but we're keeping the bird and we're still going to be wearing red.

That's my reading of it. Hence I'm still angry.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:36 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Karl wrote:I was under the impression the badge was changing but we're keeping the bird and we're still going to be wearing red.

See now you are all giving me a headache. I thought the plan was in the toilet for next year until we beg them to invest money and accept the red? ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Wayne S wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:

See now you are all giving me a headache. I thought the plan was in the toilet for next year until we beg them to invest money and accept the red? ;)

I thought we had to come to some sort of compromise and it would be discussed over the weekend when TG has flown in.