Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A Official Apology Thread

Fri May 11, 2012 11:36 am

This is not a case here for whether you did or did not say anything during the last few days. The point here is that we all (as a club) should show our apologies to TG & VT for the atrocious way in which some of our fan base has behaved over the last few days. So let me be the first to say;

I APOLOGISE!

Re: A Official Apology Thread

Fri May 11, 2012 11:40 am

I second that.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 am

I have nothing to apologise for.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:50 pm

The Douce wrote:I have nothing to apologise for.

The read the opening statement again. I have not made any racist or threatening comments to VT or TG but I feel the need to apologise on behalf of our fans because of what others had done. I was hoping others would want to join!

Fri May 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Stop sucking up to people , you make me sick, everyones entitled to their opinions. Say sorry for what? having an opinion .

Fri May 11, 2012 3:05 pm

No I don't think I need to apologise on behalf of a brain dead minority. go ahead though.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:12 pm

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Stop sucking up to people , you make me sick, everyones entitled to their opinions. Say sorry for what? having an opinion .

Exactly. I am happy my opposition to losing the majority of our identity didnt extend to racial or personal insults towards the Malaysians so I have nothing to apologise for.

We live in a democratic society if you dont agree with something you shouldnt have to carry on regardless, or apologise for feeling that way.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Those who made racist remarks need to apologize,I for one will not apologize for having an opinion, my views and integrity remain intact and always will.BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Ok i'll leave it where it is as i can see people are missing the point of what this was about

Fri May 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Ok i'll leave it where it is as i can see people are missing the point of what this was about

Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Natman Blue wrote:Ok i'll leave it where it is as i can see people are missing the point of what this was about

You said :lol: :lol: :lol: