Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next Season Would You Rather Play QPR or Bolton?

Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 am

With those two clubs vying to avoid the last relegation spot which club would you prefer to play next season?

Many people are suggesting that Bolton will really hit a slippery slope if they get relegated but I think QPR could be in the shit if they go down. Will Briartore and the cronies stay and commit more financially knowing they cannot guarantee promotion again and will have to tolerate at least one more season in the Championship? Then even if they get promoted again, who is to say they won't be relegated immediately again?

I'd love to play QPR again just to get one back on them for last season. I'm indifferent about Bolton and quite like them so hope they stay up over QPR.

Re: Next Season Would You Rather Play QPR or Bolton?

Fri May 11, 2012 11:38 am

Zabier wrote:With those two clubs vying to avoid the last relegation spot which club would you prefer to play next season?

Many people are suggesting that Bolton will really hit a slippery slope if they get relegated but I think QPR could be in the shit if they go down. Will Briartore and the cronies stay and commit more financially knowing they cannot guarantee promotion again and will have to tolerate at least one more season in the Championship? Then even if they get promoted again, who is to say they won't be relegated immediately again?

I'd love to play QPR again just to get one back on them for last season. I'm indifferent about Bolton and quite like them so hope they stay up over QPR.

I loved Mark Hughes as a player, but not as a manager. QPR down for me, please. Mind you, I hate their shitty little ground, so I'm not sure of I'll go again.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:40 am

Bolton. QPR will just be another WHU!

Fri May 11, 2012 12:23 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Bolton. QPR will just be another WHU!

Bolton, QPR will do a Newcastle and leave us fighting for one spot and our usual play off spot.

Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Don't know about you Chief were all going to Barnsley.................................and West Ham :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Bolton would be easier however I'd love QPR to do down, don't like them or Mark Hughes.

Fri May 11, 2012 1:30 pm

QPR only as it's easier to get to... Bolton a bit of a nightmare

Fri May 11, 2012 5:07 pm

Bolton

Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Wont really bother me after the behavior of certain people on this forum get used to Fleetwood and Exeter :(

Fri May 11, 2012 6:50 pm

Blue crow wrote:Wont really bother me after the behavior of certain people on this forum get used to Fleetwood and Exeter :(

Exeter please we always had a good tear up down there :lol: :lol: :lol: in fact the Terror squad reigned supreme

Fri May 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Head says Bolton, heart says QPR. Really can't stand those mercenaries like Barton, Cisse etc.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:01 pm

I want Bolton down cos it 40 mins away on a train for me and I've never done the reebok.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Bolton down and out.
QPR loads of money.

So its Bolton.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Bolton is handy for us lot :lol:

I like Owen Coyle and like him to do well, but sentiment doesn't come into it.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Bolton, although ive always disliked QPR fans and going to loftus road

Who would you like to win the league one playoff ? I say stevenage-seems a cracking atmosphere down there

Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm

QPR? Bolton? If the investment don't come we'll be playing Aberystwyth, TNS and Bala in the Welsh League :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Bolton. Not been there for a while.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 pm

I also want Tranmere in the both cups next season away cos I can see the stadium from my bedroom window. Shame they just can't get anything going with those 2 big clubs over the water.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Bolton.

Sat May 12, 2012 8:02 am

Zabier wrote:With those two clubs vying to avoid the last relegation spot which club would you prefer to play next season?

Briartore aint there any more tony fernades owns QPR now

Sat May 12, 2012 8:06 am

Bolton, QPR could be a force again with all their money, I reckon Bolton will be the least likely to be in the top two.........

Sat May 12, 2012 6:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bolton down and out.
QPR loads of money.

So its Bolton.

Sums it up perfectly