Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A terrible season ahead

Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 am

In my opinion now I can see this being a really shit season not for the stuff on the pitch but off... we're now fighting between ourselves and calling each other names because of an idea, which lets face it thats all it was. It's quite embarrassing, i was against the change but said i would carry on watching Cardiff City not matter what colour kit because that's who i support. We're calling for each others heads and questioning each others loyalty because of this idea as well, it pathetic and childish at the end of the day. I mean racism against the Malaysian imo is disgusting and embarrassing. A lot of us are just adding fuel to the fire by making things up like this £100m is going to be debt once they leave, we don't know that all we do know is that we're £70 million in debt and f**ked without investment. In all honestly I'm quite embarrassed to be called a city fan at this time because of the pointless bickering.
Rant Over

Re: A terrible season ahead

Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 am

I'm not embarrassed to be called a Cardiff fan because I know who I am and I know who the majority of our fans are. I'm not going to let the idiot minority ruin things.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:31 am

Zabier wrote:I'm not embarrassed to be called a Cardiff fan because I know who I am and I know who the majority of our fans are. I'm not going to let the idiot minority ruin things.

I didn't mean it like that. I'm proud to support Cardiff City but it quite embarrassing to see us fight over an idea and people see that minority and not the majority and brand us under that title.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:32 am

Scruffy wrote:
Zabier wrote:I'm not embarrassed to be called a Cardiff fan because I know who I am and I know who the majority of our fans are. I'm not going to let the idiot minority ruin things.

I didn't mean it like that. I'm proud to support Cardiff City but it quite embarrassing to see us fight over an idea and people see that minority and not the majority and brand us under that title.

That's the trouble. The idiotic voice of the minority is the loudest to be heard. Those with sense understand this though and I am sure those that matter in all this know this. We'll be ok. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 3:45 pm

These are not the best of times. Next season could be difficult. We could end up with a red kit, and relegation. Bigger clubs than us have been relegated from the Championship. All this needs to be sorted out in the next week or so. The whoever is not happy can walk away.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:56 pm

as i said before. we didnt wait for the true facts. we all kicked off over a messageboard posting, i was in the against mob. but we should have waited for the true facts first, :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm still against a red kit. Everybody is blaming us now, but the board, and owners, have not covered themselves in glory either. Can't help thinking that they had no intention of consulting. Good job somebody leaked it, otherwise all this would be kicking off nearer the start of the season. As a fait accompli.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:38 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:I'm still against a red kit. Everybody is blaming us now, but the board, and owners, have not covered themselves in glory either. Can't help thinking that they had no intention of consulting. Good job somebody leaked it, otherwise all this would be kicking off nearer the start of the season. As a fait accompli.

cant! as kit needs to be registered long before then