Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kenny Miller - Would You Keep or Sell?

Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

PtB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I would def keep Kenny and get him a partner up front. :ayatollah:

This, along with some creativity coming in to supply them.

Yes I agree with that Paul. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:04 pm

His work rate and effort is excellent, but his finishing is usually woeful.

I'd love to have a look at his chances to goals stats.

Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Sell!

Fri May 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Keep, if we want to strengthen we need to use the good players we have now as squad players next year, they are the cake that has been made over the last season and we should be looking to add the icing in potentially great players and 'match-winners', if we replace substitutes such as Gestede/Mason with players like Miller then the squad is improving and that's what we want, there's many more players I'd want to see leave before Miller :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 5:42 pm

His work rate is good but like any position if there not doing there job they get replaced well there supposed to but we never had anyone any better i guess to replace him and missed out in jan, even though he couldnt hit a red double decker bus from 10 yards unless he had TWELVE attempts. We could also blame MM for the old one up front in 98% of games and defensive hoofball style when clearly it wasnt working game after game time and time again :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm

NeathBlue wrote:His work rate and effort is excellent, but his finishing is usually woeful.

But can't you see he has run his bollocks off this year for the team, if he has support next season you will see a different player.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:58 pm

North Wales Blue wrote:
NeathBlue wrote:His work rate and effort is excellent, but his finishing is usually woeful.

But can't you see he has run his bollocks off this year for the team, if he has support next season you will see a different player.

I can totally see he's run his nuts off this season. His work rate isn't in question.

However, I still question his ability to finish. His accuracy in front of goal is questionable in my opinion.

I have no issue with the guy. I don't dislike him and i fully recognise he puts in a shift every time he plays for us.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Not sure, Depends on his wages. Who knows next season he could have a cracker, He just needed this one to end.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:06 pm

It all depends how much we got in the coffers. I would keep him but he needs to have better service. If its true he is on 25,000 it's crazy money. They need to have a wage cap. All on same money but mostly based on a win basis. Keep whitts

Fri May 11, 2012 8:41 pm

I'd sell personally, for the game time he had he didn't score enough. Yes you can argue he was upfront alone for most of the games but so was van persie Rooney etc. cant compare him to them obviously but just saying strikers can get goals in 4-5-1 systems. For his wages you'd hope for at least 20 goals.
Can't fault him for his work rate but his finishing was lacking

Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Hwyl fawr Kenny………….

Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 am

Keep him, change the system with him sitting behind the front men

Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 pm

:cya: