Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CLUB FUTURE REVENUE

Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 am

It amazes me that after yesterday's reality kick up the back side that some poster would back off, and give peace a chance, but there is still sniping and insults being thrown about. I don't care what your opinions are, and if they yours then good stick by them.
Personally as I have said before. I quite like the idea of playing in red.
Until a few years ago there was always complaints because we did not have an outlet for our merchandise, now we have one shop and online shopping, it's a start, but we have the chance of at least 350 outlets across Asia to sell our gear,now I don't give a rats arse if the colour is red ,blue ,yellow or pink as long as it belongs to Cardiff City, and when I go on holiday I can take pride in seeing kids and grown ups wearing Cardiff City merchandise, and not Man U, Liverpoolor Chelsea.

Re: CLUB FUTURE REVENUE

Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

but this club is run (they like to think so anyway) by the fans leaders, if they don't like it they have to rally the sheep and drive them away, its always been like that

Fri May 11, 2012 11:23 am

EL JEFE wrote:It amazes me that after yesterday's reality kick up the back side that some poster would back off, and give peace a chance, but there is still sniping and insults being thrown about. I don't care what your opinions are, and if they yours then good stick by them.
Personally as I have said before. I quite like the idea of playing in red.
Until a few years ago there was always complaints because we did not have an outlet for our merchandise, now we have one shop and online shopping, it's a start, but we have the chance of at least 350 outlets across Asia to sell our gear,now I don't give a rats arse if the colour is red ,blue ,yellow or pink as long as it belongs to Cardiff City, and when I go on holiday I can take pride in seeing kids and grown ups wearing Cardiff City merchandise, and not Man U, Liverpoolor Chelsea.

Great post :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:43 am

Now that's what I'm talking about Philly43 why you have to say that, just leave it and lets work together on this, if we are all supporters on here then there is only one direction we can go in, and that's forward.