Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

READ!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -30942780/

Maybe we should turn up in red and show that we love the owners for wa they done, but have the kit change with compramise. :ayatollah:

Re: READ!

Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am

I saw this picture in another thread on here last night as a mockup done by a forum member.

I think that is a brilliant compromise of a design and I have been spamming steve borley on twitter with it to bring up at the meeting. Others should too :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 am

There was another nice one with red sleeves that someone did and posted on Facebook. Lots of great ideas going round which shows how far compromise can go.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:08 am

frosty_x wrote:I saw this picture in another thread on here last night as a mockup done by a forum member.

I think that is a brilliant compromise of a design and I have been spamming steve borley on twitter with it to bring up at the meeting. Others should too :ayatollah:

I like the look of this very much :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:08 am

Love the design above, but its still BLUE!! they want RED, how had is it to understand, also the cardiff city badge is on that shirt above, They didn't want it, again how hard to understand, they want to rebrand the club, badge to market it better

some people are just plain stupid

Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 am

Philly43 wrote:Love the design above, but its still BLUE!! they want RED, how had is it to understand, also the cardiff city badge is on that shirt above, They didn't want it, again how hard to understand, they want to rebrand the club, badge to market it better

Mate, we want blue, they want red. The above is a happy medium. If anything, it is more red than blue.

I don't see the issue with a compromise. Honestly, it's a no brainer.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 am

Philly43 wrote:Love the design above, but its still BLUE!! they want RED, how had is it to understand, also the cardiff city badge is on that shirt above, They didn't want it, again how hard to understand, they want to rebrand the club, badge to market it better

Have you missed your appointment at Specsavers? :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 am

mugsy wrote:
frosty_x wrote:I saw this picture in another thread on here last night as a mockup done by a forum member.

I like the look of this very much :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Love that kit. One of the nicest I have ever seen. Would be the perfect compromise. Although according to Barrie Mac on twitter there is no chance of the club using it :? However Steve Borley has said on twitter that he has passed that design on so lets see what happens. The Malaysian get their red and dragon on the shirt while we keep our bluebird and blue, and most importantly of all, its a great looking iconic kit which would sell very well! WIN WIN WIN

Fri May 11, 2012 10:27 am

That is a good compromise.

Seems more red than blue. Red is very prominent and the dragon as I suggested a couple of days ago in the shirt design (Wales style kit years ago).

This is what should have happened days ago before the leak started the hysterics.