Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Honour and Fans Leaders

Fri May 11, 2012 10:30 am

The Douce wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Your warning as you are well aware had nothing to do with red dragons or anything to do with football.

It doesn't matter if you have been supporting the club for 1 day or 10 years your comment would still be removed.
Referring to a Malaysian person by the way of his eyes is just pretty low.

His eyes are pretty low !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nuclearblue wrote: make an absalute nuisance of my self. Now that could be usefull. I would start anti Malaysian songs anti Tan songs.

Didn't you just say you weren't being racist?

Just copied part of the above post on that one fella :lol:

The Douce wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Your warning as you are well aware had nothing to do with red dragons or anything to do with football.

It doesn't matter if you have been supporting the club for 1 day or 10 years your comment would still be removed.

Nuclearblue wrote: make an absalute nuisance of my self. Now that could be usefull. I would start anti Malaysian songs anti Tan songs.

The Douce wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:31 am

CraigCCFC wrote:delete this post please, why are we going over this, nukes issued an apology lets not start again

He just can't help himself, loves the drama "look at me look at me"

Fri May 11, 2012 10:33 am

The rest was drivel.
There are 3 people banned that i know of, none of them posting racist / ignorant crap like you..yet because you apologised and probably sent annis a text with a sad face emoticon it's all cool right?

Nice one "Chief"

Fri May 11, 2012 10:34 am

The Douce wrote:The rest was drivel.
There are 3 people banned that i know of, none of them posting racist / ignorant crap like you..yet because you apologised and probably sent annis a text with a sad face emoticon it's all cool right?

Nice one "Chief"

Its exactly how it works around here

RACIST :twisted:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 am

Oops fastest finger first on the last post fellas.
Craig sorry didn't mean to ignore your post bus yes i agree we should of been discussed, but that was denied us as they was bringing it in on the sly. So now they want to talk. But who is going to represent the fans without an agenda ?
Last edited by Nuclearblue on Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 am

The Douce wrote:The rest was drivel.

Nice one "Chief"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Oops fastest finger first on the last post fellas.
Craig sorry didn't mean to ignore your post bus yes i agree i should of been discussed, but that was denied us as they was bringing it in on the sly. So now they want to talk. But who is going to represent the fans without an agenda ?

Apparently it wasnt being bought in on the sly, things got muddled at the first meeting due to the haste of it, last night was a much clearer picture...even Annis softened...a little :lol:

The leak really didnt do us any favours but the club know who it is......and suprise suprise he's in hiding :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
Craig sorry didn't mean to ignore your post bus yes i agree i should of been discussed, but that was denied us as they was bringing it in on the sly. So now they want to talk. But who is going to represent the fans without an agenda ?

Apparently it wasnt being bought in on the sly, things got muddled at the first meeting due to the haste of it, last night was a much clearer picture...even Annis softened...a little :lol:

The leak really didnt do us any favours but the club know who it is......and suprise suprise he's in hiding :lol:

Craig they have been planning it for over a year :o It would of been bought in and then to late to change IMO

Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 am

Craig sorry didn't mean to ignore your post bus yes i agree we should of been discussed, but that was denied us as they was bringing it in on the sly. So now they want to talk. But who is going to represent the fans without an agenda ?

Anyone who does not roll over to be lubed up unlike the current ones over the last 24hours who have gone from one thing to olympic gold winners in the 400 meters back pedarling cyclist contest, even chris hoy would be proud of them
:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:43 am

Here comes his ignorant lap dog :roll: you talk of bending over....your asshole must be pretty nuclear by now.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:51 am

The Douce wrote:Here comes his ignorant lap dog :roll: you talk of bending over....your asshole must be pretty nuclear by now.

Oh sorry i dont really take in new breeds posts tbh.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:53 am

I see you're from Merthyr so i'll just nod and pretend I know what the f uck you're talking about.

You want some crayons?

Fri May 11, 2012 10:57 am

The Douce wrote:I see you're from Merthyr so i'll just nod and pretend I know what the f uck you're talking about.

You want some crayons?

I see your in hide mode so enough said, stick to the old your a racist posts it suits you as thats all ive seen you do about the forum.
:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:58 am

The Douce wrote:I see you're from Merthyr so i'll just nod and pretend I know what the f uck you're talking about.

You want some crayons?

ouch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: