Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Honour and Fans Leaders

Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 am

All i have heard since yesterday is how the Malaysians are Honorable !! Now lets look at how this all happened, The Malaysians was planning this over a year ago and if it wasn't for the whistle blower (God bless him) we would not of known about it until it was on the Players backs. Now there story is they was given no chance to consult the fans the proper way, Please don't patronize us we all know you wasn't going to do anything honorable.
The open letter saying they did not realise the hurt and anger over this would be so bad. Yes they did!! They would of been told that is why it was done in an underhand way. I still stand by everything i said in the what they will do next thread,what happens next i expect a big charm offensive by them as they need us on side, and to go down that honorable route again.

On the Fans leaders bit i just don't agree with them at all. They go to these meetings and its there view points they are giving and not mine or yours, but saying that we all have different opinions it is impossible to represent everyone. I have nothing but respect for Gwyn, Carl, Annis ETC they are all top blokes, a lot of things i agree with them and a some i don't, but hey that is football.
But the danger in this (And i am not accusing anyone here, nor have i heard they have or ever will) they are open to being bought. Now if i was a canny devious ruthless Billionaire i would want to keep my enemies close and what better than keeping those leaders on side and use them to my own benefit. What if some knew about these changes but kept quiet because it was beneficial to them to be on the inside of things. It is a dangerous thing to happen especially if you hang on these Fans leaders word. Some say i am up Annis's arse but he will tell you i can be a right pain in the arse because i say exactly what i want when i want and he is left phoning me saying he is having grief because of me. But i have learnt over the years who to listen to and who not to and that is my own mind.

My big concern now is us the supporters together we are strong divided we are weak and one thing the Malaysians would of worked out now is we are split in half. Supporters are battling each other Friends are battling each other, now they will use this to there advantage, and yes the Blue camp has won this battle but i fear an all out war which will destroy our supporters and this fantastic club.

How do i want this to end ? some want instant success that will need to be bought and others want us to do this through hard work, and that is how i want it done. You don't have to sell the Club down the river Blackpool and Swansea have proved that by having a very savvy Chairman. Hugh Jenkins isn't a really wealthy man he employed the right people at the club and got the right players at the right time. It can be done and i would of liked Steve Borley to of been our Hugh Jenkins. I don't want him to throw money at this Club. Live to our means pick the right staff at the right time. But we have had years of bad chairmen and stacked up dept. Maybe time to start again and do it right, that's my opinion but we all have opinions.
In the wise old words of the great old SAM.....................................................................SALIM (god bless him
WERE ALL BLUE ARENT WE

Re: Honour and Fans Leaders

Fri May 11, 2012 9:46 am

Just leave it be, No-one cares what you think now

Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 am

Good post nukes but im afraid the local shops have run out of LUBE for some on here.
:ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 am

Philly43 wrote:Just leave it be, No-one cares what you think now

9 posts says it all really. And you are telling me no one cares what i think :roll: :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:54 am

What a waste of my life.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:55 am

What you need to realise is that nobody i know was overjoyed that we were changing colour etc, and nobody i have spoken is craving instant success. But the language (i'm not on about abuse etc) i have heard over the last few days, like we can beat them, we're not scared etc has left me confused to say the least.

It's not about defending our honour etc, its about the fact that we are £70 million in debt £40 million of that debt is a secured debt to Vincent Tan.

Now if he called that debt in we would be immediately liquidated and it would be more tgan a miracle if there was another billionaire waiting in the wings to bail us out!

I'm not averse to watching city in league one, two, or even the conference but if we went bust, do you really think the english league would welcome back a reformed cardiff city with open arms?
I truly believe the welsh league would be our hone and i guarantee i wouldnt be spending my time or money watching that shit!

The facts are, time should have been given for the malaysians to respond (maybe they sould have responded straightaway) but they did show that they were willing to compromise.

The rumours went oyt of control and it has left us in the shit

Fri May 11, 2012 9:56 am

The Douce wrote:What a waste of my life.

Dont be hard on your self fella. Get a grip do something with your life get a job and be happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:59 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

Dont be hard on your self fella. Get a grip do something with your life (oh the irony) get a job and be happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd think after 14 thousand posts at least once..just once.. something you said might be worth reading. keep plugging away though!

Fri May 11, 2012 10:00 am

didnt realise there was "fans leaders". i certainly dont need a leader !

and definately not a self appointed one.

The Douce wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Dont be hard on your self fella. Get a grip do something with your life (oh the irony) get a job and be happy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd think after 14 thousand posts at least once..just once.. something you said might be worth reading. keep plugging away though!

Just a sad old man attention seeking

thehumblegringo wrote:What you need to realise is that nobody i know was overjoyed that we were changing colour etc, and nobody i have spoken is craving instant success. But the language (i'm not on about abuse etc) i have heard over the last few days, like we can beat them, we're not scared etc has left me confused to say the least.

It's not about defending our honour etc, its about the fact that we are £70 million in debt £40 million of that debt is a secured debt to Vincent Tan.

Now if he called that debt in we would be immediately liquidated and it would be more tgan a miracle if there was another billionaire waiting in the wings to bail us out!

I'm not averse to watching city in league one, two, or even the conference but if we went bust, do you really think the english league would welcome back a reformed cardiff city with open arms?
I truly believe the welsh league would be our hone and i guarantee i wouldnt be spending my time or money watching that shit!

The facts are, time should have been given for the malaysians to respond (maybe they sould have responded straightaway) but they did show that they were willing to compromise.

The rumours went oyt of control and it has left us in the shit

Chief if they left then they would loose there money. But no not the Welsh league, we would always stay in the English pyramid. But with a totally re branded Club could you still love that club ? I could not.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:02 am

Nuclearblue wrote:All i have heard since yesterday is how the Malaysians are Honorable !! Now lets look at how this all happened, The Malaysians was planning this over a year ago and if it wasn't for the whistle blower (God bless him) we would not of known about it until it was on the Players backs. Now there story is they was given no chance to consult the fans the proper way, Please don't patronize us we all know you wasn't going to do anything honorable.
The open letter saying they did not realise the hurt and anger over this would be so bad. Yes they did!! They would of been told that is why it was done in an underhand way. I still stand by everything i said in the what they will do next thread,what happens next i expect a big charm offensive by them as they need us on side, and to go down that honorable route again.

On the Fans leaders bit i just don't agree with them at all. They go to these meetings and its there view points they are giving and not mine or yours, but saying that we all have different opinions it is impossible to represent everyone. I have nothing but respect for Gwyn, Carl, Annis ETC they are all top blokes, a lot of things i agree with them and a some i don't, but hey that is football.
But the danger in this (And i am not accusing anyone here, nor have i heard they have or ever will) they are open to being bought. Now if i was a canny devious ruthless Billionaire i would want to keep my enemies close and what better than keeping those leaders on side and use them to my own benefit. What if some knew about these changes but kept quiet because it was beneficial to them to be on the inside of things. It is a dangerous thing to happen especially if you hang on these Fans leaders word. Some say i am up Annis's arse but he will tell you i can be a right pain in the arse because i say exactly what i want when i want and he is left phoning me saying he is having grief because of me. But i have learnt over the years who to listen to and who not to and that is my own mind.

My big concern now is us the supporters together we are strong divided we are weak and one thing the Malaysians would of worked out now is we are split in half. Supporters are battling each other Friends are battling each other, now they will use this to there advantage, and yes the Blue camp has won this battle but i fear an all out war which will destroy our supporters and this fantastic club.

How do i want this to end ? some want instant success that will need to be bought and others want us to do this through hard work, and that is how i want it done. You don't have to sell the Club down the river Blackpool and Swansea have proved that by having a very savvy Chairman. Hugh Jenkins isn't a really wealthy man he employed the right people at the club and got the right players at the right time. It can be done and i would of liked Steve Borley to of been our Hugh Jenkins. I don't want him to throw money at this Club. Live to our means pick the right staff at the right time. But we have had years of bad chairmen and stacked up dept. Maybe time to start again and do it right, that's my opinion but we all have opinions.
In the wise old words of the great old SAM.....................................................................SALIM (god bless him
WERE ALL BLUE ARENT WE

If you still stand by everything you said on other Threads/posts then you shouls be BANNED :shock:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:04 am

Snipers are out in force aren't they :roll: :roll:
Now you had a go at me for doing what you are doing. If you wish to debate lets debate. If you want to throw insults then from now on i will just ignore them. P.S most of you have very small amounts of posts which makes me think you are one of Mike's finest

Fri May 11, 2012 10:05 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Snipers are out in force aren't they :roll: :roll:
Now you had a go at me for doing what you are doing. If you wish to debate lets debate. If you want to throw insults then from now on i will just ignore them. P.S most of you have very small amounts of posts which makes me think you are one of Mike's finest

No just have a diffrent opinion to you and the FanS LeAdERS

Fri May 11, 2012 10:06 am

How do i want this to end?

I want a team i can go and watch every week, without Tan on board we are insolvent, HMRC wont give us another chance, they are itching to nail someone.

The malays wanted change, we didnt.....we (i use that term loosely) reacted like a bunch of idiots wih no respect for the people who have kept us afloat for 2 years, who were willing to convert the £40m debt to them into equity and inject more, thus rendering us debt free for the first time in i dont know how long.

I dont want the change but i was willing to listen in a proper fashion and respond accordingly. Shame others weren't.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:07 am

]
If you still stand by everything you said on other Threads/posts then you shouls be BANNED :shock:[/quote]
Everything i said in the what happens next thread. Banned for my opinions that are not Racist. If you are going to have a go at the very least read my post properly

Fri May 11, 2012 10:08 am

Nuclearblue made his post lads so why the negativity? And Nuclearblue, why are you reacting to posts that criticise you? It just stokes the flame. Jeez lads, do something better with your free time. Post something positive and constructive... you bunch of cunts. :D

Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 am

Zabier wrote:Nuclearblue made his post lads so why the negativity? And Nuclearblue, why are you reacting to posts that criticise you? It just stokes the flame. Jeez lads, do something better with your free time. Post something positive and constructive... you bunch of cunts. :D

Chief i ain't gonna upset you :o :lol: . Just come off nights so chilling out before i take the Mrs to her hospital appointment. Just giving an opinion, that is what message boards are about :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 am

Nuclearblue wrote:]
If you still stand by everything you said on other Threads/posts then you shouls be BANNED :shock:

Everything i said in the what happens next thread. Banned for my opinions that are not Racist. If you are going to have a go at the very least read my post properly[/quote]
I read your other posts properly, so how come you a not banned unlike others. What is it who you know or something like that

Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:Nuclearblue made his post lads so why the negativity? And Nuclearblue, why are you reacting to posts that criticise you? It just stokes the flame. Jeez lads, do something better with your free time. Post something positive and constructive... you bunch of cunts. :D

Chief i ain't gonna upset you :o :lol: . Just come off nights so chilling out before i take the Mrs to her hospital appointment. Just giving an opinion, that is what message boards are about :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes but you just get yourself wound up in circles. This goes for both sets of lads. Some of the unnecessary jibes from both sets are just pointless. If you've got some free time have a wank. Use it productively. Like I said, fair enough you made this post. I know you've upset people with your comments. You apologised. It's all done in my opinion. The tit for tat posts have got to stop though lads. It's embarrassing for the club and the fans.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 am

Nuclearblue wrote:All i have heard since yesterday is how the Malaysians are Honorable !! Now lets look at how this all happened, The Malaysians was planning this over a year ago and if it wasn't for the whistle blower (God bless him) we would not of known about it until it was on the Players backs. Now there story is they was given no chance to consult the fans the proper way, Please don't patronize us we all know you wasn't going to do anything honorable.

WERE ALL BLUE ARENT WE

Actually that was a good read even if I don't agree with most of it.

TBH Nukes there is another possibility that the fans leaders have sided with VT and that is because they were won over by the case put to them by the club.

Not everything has to be a conspiracy theory and just may be what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Finally in the words of the great Tony 'Blue' Williams "keep on posting, but keep it clean"

Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 am

Am i the only one on here who has answered nukes' question and the only one who has been ignored.

Nuclearblue wrote:Snipers are out in force aren't they :roll: :roll:

You're becoming a target mate, soon you'll be known as a fans leader too!! :ayatollah:

Too many bellends follow City, the more the crowds have went up the higher percentage of bellends there seems to be.

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

Everything i said in the what happens next thread. Banned for my opinions that are not Racist. If you are going to have a go at the very least read my post properly

I read your other posts properly, so how come you a not banned unlike others. What is it who you know or something like that[/quote]
There was comments that i made that i am not proud of and should not of made, for which i have made an apology. But i know for some that wont be enough until my head is on a stake. Some will not forgive me and that is up to them, some will want me flogged up to them. But i have apologised fella.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:19 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Am i the only one on here who has answered nukes' question and the only one who has been ignored.

Sorry, did you say something? :lol:

In all seriousness though Craig, I think your post reveals that there were four sets of groups of fans in all this...

1. The fans that wanted the investment and change of kit colour asap to secure the funds.
2. The fans that would have liked the investment but would have preferred a compromise but were still willing to accept the proposal of kit change etc.
3. The fans that wanted to stay blue but were willing to listen to compromise so both parties could benefit.
4. The fans that wanted to stay blue no matter what.

Unfortunately, as always, the minority of extremes had their voices heard the loudest. I think the majority were actually the sensible ones.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:21 am

Well said Nukes. And don't pay any attention to the mosquitoes posting pointless responses

Fri May 11, 2012 10:23 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

I read your other posts properly, so how come you a not banned unlike others. What is it who you know or something like that

There was comments that i made that i am not proud of and should not of made, for which i have made an apology. But i know for some that wont be enough until my head is on a stake. Some will not forgive me and that is up to them, some will want me flogged up to them. But i have apologised fella.[/quote]
Yes i can see you apologised, but my point is that there are rules for some on here and then there are rules for others

Fri May 11, 2012 10:23 am

WERE ALL BLUE ARENT WE

Are you on medication?????

Fri May 11, 2012 10:24 am

Zabier wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Am i the only one on here who has answered nukes' question and the only one who has been ignored.

Sorry, did you say something? :lol:

In all seriousness though Craig, I think your post reveals that there were four sets of groups of fans in all this...

1. The fans that wanted the investment and change of kit colour asap to secure the funds.
2. The fans that would have liked the investment but would have preferred a compromise but were still willing to accept the proposal of kit change etc.
3. The fans that wanted to stay blue but were willing to listen to compromise so both parties could benefit.
4. The fans that wanted to stay blue no matter what.

Unfortunately, as always, the minority of extremes had their voices heard the loudest. I think the majority were actually the sensible ones.

The main problems being groups 1 & 4.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 am

delete this post please, why are we going over this, nukes issued an apology lets not start again