Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Sellouts" vs "Knuckledraggers"

Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 am

Just two of the labels given to the two sides of the argument over the past few days from Cardiff fans about Cardiff fans. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Some comments are still being made.

I am proposing we put this appalling debacle behind us, agree that we need VT's money to push on but also need to keep the traditions at this club. Let us all work together to seek a fair medium. Some of the new kit and badge suggestions from the fans are fantastic and I am sure that if VT saw them he would be pleased to consider them.

We are Cardiff City lads. Save your vitriolic abuse for our opponents.

BLUEBIRDS! BLUEBIRDS! BLUEBIRDS! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "Sellouts" vs "Knuckledraggers"

Fri May 11, 2012 9:08 am

Fantastic post, and one I fully agree with. What's done is done now, and despite what some may have said(on both sides of the argument), everyone was entitled to their opinions and by doing so it did not make them an idiot or a sheep.....

So now is the time to reunite and put all that has gone on behind us.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:11 am

Zabier wrote:Just two of the labels given to the two sides of the argument over the past few days from Cardiff fans about Cardiff fans. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Some comments are still being made.

I am proposing we put this appalling debacle behind us, agree that we need VT's money to push on but also need to keep the traditions at this club. Let us all work together to seek a fair medium. Some of the new kit and badge suggestions from the fans are fantastic and I am sure that if VT saw them he would be pleased to consider them.

spot on mate. Ive been saying this since the start. Ideally ALL of us want to play in blue and keep the Malaysians on board. We are, however, open to a sensible compromise and would be happy to listen to what they have to say. There is no need for this huge divide, we could all meet in the middle and get what we all want! This must be the way forward before any further damage is done!

Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 am

Zabier wrote:Just two of the labels given to the two sides of the argument over the past few days from Cardiff fans about Cardiff fans. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Some comments are still being made.

The most pleasing thing for me (after the great kit suggestions/ideas I have seen from the likes of Premier 1) is the fact that the silent majority (from both sides) have finally woken up and made their voices heard.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

The most pleasing thing for me (after the great kit suggestions/ideas I have seen from the likes of Premier 1) is the fact that the silent majority (from both sides) have finally woken up and made their voices heard.

Yes, Tony. I think more people should realise that their voice does matter and can play a part. I would only ever want the best for this club and sometimes it might be what I don't like but provided the majority of fans want it then I would back it so the more people that speak up, the more chance we can see what the majority view for debates is.