Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO SGN OF THE LYNCH MOBS TODAY?????

Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 am

I woke up this morning still fuming in the way certain Cardiff City fans conducted themselves over the last three days, the words activists and lynch mobs come to mind and just about sum it all up.I wasn,t happy about the colour/badge change, but mostly i wasn,t happy that the Malaysians had not consulted anyone at the club about the changes....so we were told by certain so called "leaders," WRONG,the malaysians were still talking to the board about the changes and who,s to say decisions would have been changed?? unfortunatly the re-branding had been leaked and all hell broke loose. Why were certain people on this MB,MM and the TRUST so quick to arrange meetings, talk about demonstrations and the eventual burning of the Malaysian flag alongside vincent tan??? this is a man who has been personally bankrolling our club for almost two years, surely he deserves a bit more trust and respect off us than he got.???? We are now back in a all too familer position with Cardiff City, not knowing what the future holds,this board meeting next week could be the most important one the club has ever had, if it goes against the club, and VT withdraws his investment then many of our supporters should go to the gallows for their conduct over the last three days.(they and everybody else know who they are) For those of you who have made comments about starting again in the lower divisions if things go wrong, i can only presume you are the younger element of our support, people who were not there to see it?? well i was there, and for the majority of the time it was CRAP!!! now lets hope something can be rescued out of this fiasco and we can concentrate on what we do best, supporting our team on the pitch!!!!!!

Re: NO SGN OF THE LYNCH MOBS TODAY?????

Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

cityone wrote:I woke up this morning still fuming in the way certain Cardiff City fans conducted themselves over the last three days, the words activists and lynch mobs come to mind and just about sum it all up.I wasn,t happy about the colour/badge change, but mostly i wasn,t happy that the Malaysians had not consulted anyone at the club about the changes....so we were told by certain so called "leaders," WRONG,the malaysians were still talking to the board about the changes and who,s to say decisions would have been changed?? unfortunatly the re-branding had been leaked and all hell broke loose. Why were certain people on this MB,MM and the TRUST so quick to arrange meetings, talk about demonstrations and the eventual burning of the Malaysian flag alongside vincent tan??? this is a man who has been personally bankrolling our club for almost two years, surely he deserves a bit more trust and respect off us than he got.???? We are now back in a all too familer position with Cardiff City, not knowing what the future holds,this board meeting next week could be the most important one the club has ever had, if it goes against the club, and VT withdraws his investment then many of our supporters should go to the gallows for their conduct over the last three days.(they and everybody else know who they are) For those of you who have made comments about starting again in the lower divisions if things go wrong, i can only presume you are the younger element of our support, people who were not there to see it?? well i was there, and for the majority of the time it was CRAP!!! now lets hope something can be rescued out of this fiasco and we can concentrate on what we do best, supporting our team on the pitch!!!!!!

:old: :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 am

as ive just said in my thread 'The Blame' the key point here was what was said by Alan Whitely at the fans meeting on Tuesday night. I wasn't there but from what I gather he made it pretty clear that the Malaysians stance was 100% non-negotiable and there was no going back, it was effectively red or dead!! This stance made everything a million times worse! If the message was this was just being discussed, no final decision made and the Malaysians were going to engage with fans groups the situation would have cooled. As we have seen by TG's statement, the Malaysians are reasonable men who are willing to listen and discuss their ideas. Sadly, that was not the message that came out of the fans meeting!

Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 am

Is it the calm before the storm ? If next week the malayasians walk away theres going to be a lot of finger pointing and accusations, fans blaming fans,not only will it take many years for the club to recover but the rift between fans

Fri May 11, 2012 10:17 am

Miller time been banned for having an opinion which goes against the forum bus...

Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 am

WAKE UP They was bringing it in on the sly. No fan consultation nothing. And once that was in worse was to follow. Spec savers anyone :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 10:44 am

Nuclearblue wrote:WAKE UP They was bringing it in on the sly. No fan consultation nothing. And once that was in worse was to follow. Spec savers anyone :lol:

If you read TG statement consultation had been and was still going on with our board over the re-branding, "bringing it in on the sly" £100 million investment, on the sly??? never mind spec savers, you need to up your medication!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 11:20 am

Go to the gallows because we wouldnt bend down and drop our trousers?

Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 am

polo wrote:Go to the gallows because we wouldnt bend down and drop our trousers?

By VT investing £100 million in a club you think you have to do that???

Fri May 11, 2012 12:13 pm

cityone wrote:
polo wrote:Go to the gallows because we wouldnt bend down and drop our trousers?

Your avatar is laughable given how pro-red you have been. :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 12:26 pm

polo wrote:
cityone wrote:

Where on ANY of my posts over this issue have i said i,m pro-red???? after you look and don,t find any i hope you have the balls to come back and apologise??? (I doubt it) from day one my stance has never changed, i would prefer to keep the blue shirts and the badge but not at the expense of maybe losing a £100 million investment!! now go and check my past posts and reply!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 12:31 pm

cityone wrote:
polo wrote:
cityone wrote:

Where on ANY of my posts over this issue have i said i,m pro-red???? after you look and don,t find any i hope you have the balls to come back and apologise??? (I doubt it) from day one my stance has never changed, i would prefer to keep the blue shirts and the badge but not at the expense of maybe losing a £100 million investment!! now go and check my past posts and reply!!!

Then a stance like that you heart is obviously not blue, like your avatar.

That stance says "I am Blue, but only at a price"

Change your avatar.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:40 pm

You cant live in the past all your lives or when it suits you to

Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Polo........?
Zzzzzzzzzzz

This is supposed ...?supposed to be a democratic message board?

But for months now people who have other views on the board or are willing to question certain members get slagged off .

Makes a mockery of the word forum.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:51 pm

lord raglan wrote:Polo........?
Zzzzzzzzzzz

This is supposed ...?supposed to be a democratic message board?

But for months now people who have other views on the board or are willing to question certain members get slagged off .

Makes a mockery of the word forum.

WORKS BOTH WAYS

Fri May 11, 2012 1:18 pm

polo wrote:
cityone wrote:
polo wrote:
cityone wrote:

Then a stance like that you heart is obviously not blue, like your avatar.

That stance says "I am Blue, but only at a price"

Change your avatar.

I,ve had that avatar since i first joined this message board and you or noboby else will tell me what to do with it, course the irony of this is that the likes of you were against the malaysians, partly because they were dictating to the fans, exactly what you are trying to do to me now with my avatar. By the way, i was right about the apology... no balls!!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 1:22 pm

I am not against the Malaysians, I am against changing our identity, I never intended to go on any march, I said it needed calm and contructive dialgoue.

I dont expect an apology. :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Buy us a pint polo. You've earnt it :)

Fri May 11, 2012 2:07 pm

So in your mind, does changing the colour of your shirt equates to anal rape? Then you must be in a right state every other weekend on the season.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:WAKE UP They was bringing it in on the sly. No fan consultation nothing. And once that was in worse was to follow. Spec savers anyone :lol:

The only one's needing Specsavers are the short-sighted morons who spurned a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:28 pm

factgasm wrote:

The only one's needing Specsavers are the short-sighted morons who spurned a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Its not a once in a lifetime opportunity though is it?

If you want to support a different club, because thats what its going to be, then you still have the opportunity to do that. Plenty of clubs in the PL playing in red which seems to be the be all and end all for some.

Fri May 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Wrexham play in red and have a big fat dragon on there chest. Jesus i hope they know how lucky they are and the luck it has bought them :o :lol:
And don't tell any other Club the secret to success and getting to the Prem and making the top 4 is ..........................Shhhh don't tell them the secret. Everyone will be playing in red. :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: