Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Monthly budget?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:01 am

Morning Peeps,

Please can somebody breakdown/explain what our monthly profit and loss is?

Re: Monthly budget?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:13 am

moggs1306 wrote:Morning Peeps,

Well I would say that if VT has to keep putting in around 1mil a month to keep us going, that if any our profits are very low.
and our out going must be one hell of a size.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:25 am

welshcitydragon wrote:

Well I would say that if VT has to keep putting in around 1mil a month to keep us going, that if any our profits are very low.

that's what i want to know to be honest with you, 12 million in the red is huge loss and surely the board need to bring that under control in this year's budget, don't get me wrong i would hate to see us sell all our players... but it needs to be done.
Cuts need to be made especially with the fair play rules that will be enforced in the 2013/2014 season.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:42 am

moggs1306 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

that's what i want to know to be honest with you, 12 million in the red is huge loss and surely the board need to bring that under control in this year's budget, don't get me wrong i would hate to see us sell all our players... but it needs to be done.
Cuts need to be made especially with the fair play rules that will be enforced in the 2013/2014 season.

If we sold our full squad of players and and the club shop sold out every week we would still be in the RED. and if VT wants money back from the club if he walks away its bye bye Cardiff City, cos our creditors thats been kept away from our door by having VT, in charge will all want there money back. Cardiff City and all its history will sink and what good is history then ? cos years down the line even that will be forgoten. The Swans will have a great laugh

Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 am

welshcitydragon wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

If we sold our full squad of players and and the club shop sold out every week we would still be in the RED. and if VT wants money back from the club if he walks away its bye bye Cardiff City, cos our creditors thats been kept away from our door by having VT, in charge will all want there money back. Cardiff City and all its history will sink and what good is history then ? cos years down the line even that will be forgoten. The Swans will have a great laugh

Fri May 11, 2012 9:07 am

moggs1306 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

I couldn't give a monkey's what the swans are doing, i'm more worried about the way our club is being run, cause basically if we don't start controlling our spending then we will be under transfer embargo's,fines etc anyway.

I still think the Malaysian's will invest a sizable amount this season cause as from next it won't be possible without incurring penalty's.

Fri May 11, 2012 10:19 am

Well Malkys Transfer money has been put on hold !! Fact !