Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The leaker

Fri May 11, 2012 12:41 am

What would you say/do to he/she of given the chance?

I would give him a firm handshake look him in the eyes and say "You have made a very elderly gentleman the happiest man alive, you have single handedly stopped one of Britains greatest institutions from going under and I for one thank you for that". Just look at cadburies chocolate :old:

I imagine some of the younger plastic element of our support would spit in his face :old:

Re: The leaker

Fri May 11, 2012 12:43 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:What would you say/do to he/she of given the chance?

I would give him a firm handshake look him in the eyes and say "You have made a very elderly gentleman the happiest man alive, you have single handedly stopped one of Britains greatest institutions from going under and I for one thank you for that". Just look at cadburies chocolate :old:

I imagine some of the younger plastic element of our support would spit in his face :old:

Give him the freedom of the City.

Fri May 11, 2012 1:47 am

Agree with Daya

Fri May 11, 2012 1:50 am

I would like to know all the facts first.

You know what happens when conclusions are jumped to.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 am

Daya wrote:

Should be stoned at the city hall i think.

Fri May 11, 2012 7:56 am

You have got no evidence it is the young against this start asking people outside your circle of friends their views you might be surprised i was

Fri May 11, 2012 8:16 am

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Why would he/she want to be smoking pot there?

Fri May 11, 2012 8:19 am

The leaker on the inside is already known to the club and it will be delt with under wraps im sure . Untill someone posts it online :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:24 am

I`d like to think that the Malaysians would have presented their plans to the fans better, but we`ll never know now thanks to the whistleblower..

Stone him/her i say..

Fri May 11, 2012 8:33 am

I love your sentiment but.....

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:one of Britains greatest institutions

Fri May 11, 2012 8:54 am

Pat them on the back and thank them for having the same concerns as a large number of passionate fans

Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 am

wkdblue wrote:I`d like to think that the Malaysians would have presented their plans to the fans better, but we`ll never know now thanks to the whistleblower..

Stone him/her i say..

Agree. This person has caused untold damage to the club.

Fri May 11, 2012 9:16 am

he should be punched square on the jaw for causing all this unrest... People may think he was doing us a favour when all he's done is cause damage.. Probably another clown that just wants to be in the know by saying look at me

Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 am

jinks-rct wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Why would he/she want to be smoking pot there?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 11:22 am

JonnieBlue wrote:he should be punched square on the jaw for causing all this unrest... People may think he was doing us a favour when all he's done is cause damage.. Probably another clown that just wants to be in the know by saying look at me

Oh f**k off. Without him the spin doctors of the Malaysians would be in over drive, he forced there hand by leaking early. The Malaysian spin doctors would bang on about 100m investments - Premier league football GUARENTEED. The through the back door wholesale changes to the club I have lived since 1948 :old:

Also if he was so "Look at me" then why the f**k do we not know who he is now?

Freedom of the City, I like it. I'd go a step further and fast track him to parliament, we need the younger generation to step up :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Or the older generation to step back, look at the changing world around them and understand that even if they don't like it these changes needed to happen for the good of our club.

I never liked the idea of red over blue but i'll be damned if I wouldn't just buy the away shirt, love my team and see some success that the older generations like you guys deserve more than anyone....

Fri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Shake his hand and tell him thank you for saving the History of this football club. :ayatollah:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
JonnieBlue wrote:he should be punched square on the jaw for causing all this unrest... People may think he was doing us a favour when all he's done is cause damage.. Probably another clown that just wants to be in the know by saying look at me

Oh f**k off. Without him the spin doctors of the Malaysians would be in over drive, he forced there hand by leaking early. The Malaysian spin doctors would bang on about 100m investments - Premier league football GUARENTEED. The through the back door wholesale changes to the club I have lived since 1948 :old:

Also if he was so "Look at me" then why the f**k do we not know who he is now?

Freedom of the City, I like it. I'd go a step further and fast track him to parliament, we need the younger generation to step up :old:

oh right next prime minister is it :roll:

Prob some tw*t in admin that read something they shouldnt have and jumped the gun.. You cant be certain they would've done it without consulting fans/groups etc.. Same as I can't be certain they would have.. Woulda be good to give them the benefit of the doubt though before ripping them to shreds eh.. Not like they came in when we were looking at crumbling was it :roll:

I bid you good day old chap and no i won't f**k off , not for you or any other O.A.P ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm

robinsonisgod7 wrote:Or the older generation to step back, look at the changing world around them and understand that even if they don't like it these changes needed to happen for the good of our club.

I never liked the idea of red over blue but i'll be damned if I wouldn't just buy the away shirt, love my team and see some success that the older generations like you guys deserve more than anyone....

Step back by f**k. There wouldn't be a club without the senior citizens. You will
Miss us wen we see gone :old: :old:

Fri May 11, 2012 6:36 pm

I'd say Hi Vincent lend us a tenner ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 pm

I doubt Cardiff City FC could ever be called one of Britains Greatest Institutions, made me chuckle though fair play!

As for the leaker...............if he's linked to the club, the trust or a media group then I hope he's seriously reprimanded. Leaking all of that info at that particular time was done souly to stir up a massive, negative reaction. If it all goes bad.....then it will go down as high treason against one of Britains Greatest Instiutions! Hang the fecker!

Fri May 11, 2012 7:12 pm

BlueMac wrote:

I doubt Cardiff City FC could ever be called one of Britains Greatest Institutions, made me chuckle though fair play!

As for the leaker...............if he's linked to the club, the trust or a media group then I hope he's seriously reprimanded. Leaking all of that info at that particular time was done souly to stir up a massive, negative reaction. If it all goes bad.....then it will go down as high treason against one of Britains Greatest Instiutions! Hang the fecker!

:lol:

Fri May 11, 2012 7:21 pm

robinsonisgod7 wrote:Or the older generation to step back, look at the changing world around them and understand that even if they don't like it these changes needed to happen for the good of our club.

Step back by f**k. There wouldn't be a club without the senior citizens. You will

And there won't be a club without future generations of fans ;)

Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Scruffy wrote:

And there won't be a club without future generations of fans ;)

Oh there will be, there's a core support of 10k real and true bluebirds, 2k of which are below 30. The plastics have taken over the asylum as far as i'm concerned.