Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Racial comments on twitter reported to the police

Thu May 10, 2012 11:53 pm

Like many fans over the last few days I have been glued to this board and probably read every post. This has been a very emotional time for everyone involved but I can never accept the level of personal and racial abuse demonstarted by some who contribute to this board. I think those that did should hang their heads in shame. I have heard that the police have been contacted with regards to the the racial abuse posted on twitter and will be investigating those comments. If this is the case which I really hope it is not, it will be a very sad day for our club and yet again this kind of bad publicity will not help us in our efforts to rebuild our reputation.

Re: Racial comments on twitter reported to the police

Fri May 11, 2012 1:06 am

I they're exposed as not being Cardiff fans.

Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 am

Karl wrote:I they're exposed as not being Cardiff fans.

lets hope their not Cardiff fans, that's all we need right now is our fans being dragged through the courts again.
I will say though if it is our fans making threatening and racial remarks then they should be prosecuted :roll:

Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 am

moggs1306 wrote:

lets hope their not Cardiff fans, that's all we need right now is our fans being dragged through the courts again.
I will say though if it is our fans making threatening and racial remarks then they should be prosecuted :roll:

A lot of people said some bad stuff in the heat of the moment, i`d rather we drew a line under it and moved on, than go on a witch hunt..

Fri May 11, 2012 8:41 am

jacks mostly, ban the lot. :evil: :evil: CCFC

Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

wkdblue wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:

A lot of people said some bad stuff in the heat of the moment, i`d rather we drew a line under it and moved on, than go on a witch hunt..

Agree.

Fri May 11, 2012 2:45 pm

jama wrote:
wkdblue wrote:
moggs1306 wrote:

Agree.

fortunately for those idiots that have used threatening and racial remarks they will not be getting away with it as there is already complaints gone in to the police.To draw a line under is like condoning there behavior :roll: .