Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today is a sad dark day in the history of CCFC

Thu May 10, 2012 11:19 pm

In response to this being called a good day. in a response to fans celebrating that we're 'staying blue.' In a response to celebrating fan power.

Really? REALLY???? that a bunch of bigoted, abusive, obnoxious fans have deeply hurt and insulted two other human being in order to get their own way... that's good????? forget the money, forget their affiliation to the city forget all of that, its completely and utterly f*cking irrelevant. What has happened to two other human being over the past few days has been disgraceful and many a fan who have posted such inflammatory tosh should hang their heads in shame. So to should the moderators for not stamping it out earlier WHEN ASKED!!! And so should the Fans' leaders for stocking up and fuelling the flames of hatred that we have seen!!

Forget the whole colour and badge issue because that is not the point or what his is about, its irrelevant. These last few days have been some of the darkest days of Cardiff City due to some of its fans mindless behaviour. Annis wants to talk to me to tell me he truth, the truth is inconsequential compared to what has happened on here recently. The fan base on here has been peddled and hey rose to the challenge laid down by its masters.

WE SHOULD HANG OUR HEADS IN SHAME!!!

Re: Today is a sad dark day in the history of CCFC

Thu May 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Whilst the racism was unacceptable, it was very much the minority

Thu May 10, 2012 11:29 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Whilst the racism was unacceptable, it was very much the minority

Sorry not the point for me. The point is not only was it occurring but was allowed to continue and there were no public statements from any of the mods, even though I asked one of them that was online, to denounce and warn the fans in regards to this behaviour. this kind of statement has only now come out once their aims and objectives were achieved which is shocking behaviour if you ask me!

Thu May 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Some right idiots on here,and for some reason the mods let it happen

Thu May 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Whilst the racism was unacceptable, it was very much the minority

Sorry not the point for me. The point is not only was it occurring but was allowed to continue and there were no public statements from any of the mods, even though I asked one of them that was online, to denounce and warn the fans in regards to this behaviour. this kind of statement has only now come out once their aims and objectives were achieved which is shocking behaviour if you ask me!

Well, I can only speak for myself but when I saw anything on facebook, I told them to remove it.

I know a few normal users on here did that, but nonetheless, Alan Whitely himself has stated it was on facebook and not on forums.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:36 pm

Gotta chuck my 2p in here but from what i read earlier (i may be wrong) but the abuse that concerned VT was from facebook / twitter.

please tell me how the owners of this forum or cmb have any control over what certain wankers want to post on there?

loads of people prepared to point the fingers at forums however twitter and facebook are a much bigger problem from what i am reading.

Anyone whether a forum member on here or any other ccfc messageboard can have an opinion and post it to facebook / twitter that doesnt mean the people who run the forums are responsible for the comments of someone who is obviously a cock ;)

Thu May 10, 2012 11:42 pm

djwayne wrote:Gotta chuck my 2p in here but from what i read earlier (i may be wrong) but the abuse that concerned VT was from facebook / twitter.

please tell me how the owners of this forum or cmb have any control over what certain wankers want to post on there?

loads of people prepared to point the fingers at forums however twitter and facebook are a much bigger problem from what i am reading.

Anyone whether a forum member on here or any other ccfc messageboard can have an opinion and post it to facebook / twitter that doesnt mean the people who run the forums are responsible for the comments of someone who is obviously a cock ;)

Its not opinions here though. Its racist and abusive behaviour that I am talking about. Opinions are fine when communicated in a constructive way. They have control, that is what the MODS are for and that is why the public statements have been made, my issue is they should have been made before tonight as they knew what was going on. they need to hold their hands up and apologise as much as those who posted the drivel need to as well.

Thu May 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
djwayne wrote:Gotta chuck my 2p in here but from what i read earlier (i may be wrong) but the abuse that concerned VT was from facebook / twitter.

Its not opinions here though. Its racist and abusive behaviour that I am talking about. Opinions are fine when communicated in a constructive way. They have control, that is what the MODS are for and that is why the public statements have been made, my issue is they should have been made before tonight as they knew what was going on. they need to hold their hands up and apologise as much as those who posted the drivel need to as well.

Sorry to say this but its football the malaysians knew what industry they were getting into when they bought the club

no room for being fragile ffs stop treating them with kid gloves and grow up

Yes there have been racist / unacceptable posts but I am sure the malaysians anticipated that with the strength of feeling there is aorounf ccfc. Read their open letter from TG and it bssically say as much.

lots of people trying to dump blame on the forums but as has already been said the damage was done over FB / twitter somethig the admins here have no control over.

Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am

djwayne wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

Sorry to say this but its football the malaysians knew what industry they were getting into when they bought the club

Yes there have been racist / unacceptable posts but I am sure the malaysians anticipated that with the strength of feeling there is aorounf ccfc. Read their open letter from TG and it bssically say as much.

lots of people trying to dump blame on the forums but as has already been said the damage was done over FB / twitter somethig the admins here have no control over.

You still don't get it do you!

Fri May 11, 2012 12:07 am

djwayne wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

You still don't get it do you!

Fri May 11, 2012 12:10 am

Fully agree

Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 am

Natman Blue wrote:In response to this being called a good day. in a response to fans celebrating that we're 'staying blue.' In a response to celebrating fan power.

Really? REALLY???? that a bunch of bigoted, abusive, obnoxious fans have deeply hurt and insulted two other human being in order to get their own way... that's good????? forget the money, forget their affiliation to the city forget all of that, its completely and utterly f*cking irrelevant. What has happened to two other human being over the past few days has been disgraceful and many a fan who have posted such inflammatory tosh should hang their heads in shame. So to should the moderators for not stamping it out earlier WHEN ASKED!!! And so should the Fans' leaders for stocking up and fuelling the flames of hatred that we have seen!!

Forget the whole colour and badge issue because that is not the point or what his is about, its irrelevant. These last few days have been some of the darkest days of Cardiff City due to some of its fans mindless behaviour. Annis wants to talk to me to tell me he truth, the truth is inconsequential compared to what has happened on here recently. The fan base on here has been peddled and hey rose to the challenge laid down by its masters.
all they all bigoted?really that,s sweeping .you swear in your post.what if i find that offensive?get over it.apoligies have been said.end of.this happened every week at brum with sulivan,they won,t leave .simple.

Fri May 11, 2012 11:54 am

Natman Blue wrote:In response to this being called a good day. in a response to fans celebrating that we're 'staying blue.' In a response to celebrating fan power.

really?bigoted?bit sweeping.stop trying to feel the pain for them. .these owners won,t up sticks and go .we had this every week at blues with sullivan.the truth is inconsequential?i doubt that very much.i,d get used to misinterperations if i were you.if blues and sullivan can get cross wires over national and local press believe me it wil be a lot more common with welsh/malaysian media.you buying into the if they leave we,re doomed plan.rubbish.we,re skint,got an owner in h/k who cannot move off the island and just missed a p/o final.best season for years.can,t wait for next season

Fri May 11, 2012 12:00 pm

What happened yesterday and wednesday night was that owners/leaders of this forum were beating the drum of defiance, it was their opinion,( which is no different to mine or yours) but theirs is louder due to their position, statements were made like i,ve never trusted the malaysians, we,ll march if need be, giving details of the meetings etc, etc, it was very, very one sided, the opinions of a few, but the problem with that is there are a lot of people who come on this forum (mainly the younger element) that take every word of certain people as the gospel and will follow them over a cliff. Now lets hope this mess with the malaysians can be sorted otherwise we wont have a club to speak about,(my opinion) as for the crap that has been going on on facebook i totally agree with you, out of order and no fault of any forum!!!

Fri May 11, 2012 12:25 pm

Yep so called fans have just made sure a possible 70 Million is now going bye bye and so will the Malaysians. I hope the Blue fans will be happy when they pull out the Club up to debt in its eye balls go in to Admin falls down the league and goes back to dark old days of spending life in the bottom of the league .

Nice one Bluebirds :oops: