Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who is the news leaker inside the club?

Fri May 11, 2012 1:01 am

moonboots wrote:
Daya wrote:
mugsy wrote:
Daya wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Hmmm, I want to know who it is....

Because i'l shake the mans hand, look him in the eyes and tell him "You my friend stopped one of this countries great institutions from going under".

It will come out one day :old:

he deserves a medal. I would love to know how they were going to dress it all up and announce it .

Just a thought - do you ever post on a West Ham message board? Why as a so called West Ham fan do you post over 4000 times on a Cardiff City forum? I would imagine you would be more interested in beating Blackpool on Saturday week. Never thought I would ever support Blackpool in beating anybody - but in your case I will certainly make an exception! No need to respond - it must be time for you to get back your own teams business or perhaps old episodes of Steptoe & Son? ;)

yes i do. But we don't get a good drama often there . We will show you how to beat Blackpool at Wembley.

And so you should the amount of money your team cost

And we didnt need to go to Asia to get it !

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Tell us!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Last couple of weeks i've had the feeling that it's Gwyn.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Didnt someone on here say itss the tannoy bro?

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:21 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Someone must know who?
Didnt the news first surface on a jack site?

It appeared on the Jacks' m/b on April 27th.

StT.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Ok i admit it, it was me :oops:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Not sure, but whoever it was has done us all a MASSIVE favour.

Didn't do anyone a favour to be honest, I personally feel by broadcasting something he/she was trusted with has caused massive problems. I also feel without this act the rebrand would have been communicated and released far better than it was.

This person is no fan or supporter of my club, just someone wanting to be popular.

Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:43 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Not sure, but whoever it was has done us all a MASSIVE favour.

Didn't do anyone a favour to be honest, I personally feel by broadcasting something he/she was trusted with has caused massive problems. I also feel without this act the rebrand would have been communicated and released far better than it was.

This person is no fan or supporter of my club, just someone wanting to be popular.

How can it of caused more problems it was always going ahead anyway before anything to do with leaks/polls and all the other crap we been told why they changed there mind. How do you know the leaker wasnt somebody within the club for the malaysians easy way to do it?? instead of dropping it on us all in an official statement, so lets pretend we will see what the fans say and if it causes uproar we will say ok we made a mistake of going red we will keep blue but will look for other investers ect ect which we was told. Then they come out and say its going ahead due to whitely telling us all because of polls and its what fans wanted its going ahead. It was all bullshit to start with besides we had red shirts with red dragons on order in april but people dont seem to realise that we are nothing as fans anymore and they never gave to thoughts about us to start with :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:40 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Last couple of weeks i've had the feeling that it's Gwyn.

Why would gwyn do it according to some on here and mikes board he is doing it for bungs off sam so why would he leak info that would get in the way of this brown envelopes. I know i wouldnt leak info if there was a wedge in it for me :lol: